Headcanons - Natasha Part 3

I hope you enjoy these! I absolutely love writing these so expect more! Happy reading!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wish I could pull that off," I mumbled as Nat looked herself up and down in the mirror. She adjusted the buttons on the sleeves and fixed the jacket of her suit as I stared in awe.

I always wished I could pull off suits but unfortunately they don't suit me.

Nat smirked and glanced at me slightly as she continued to face the mirror.

"Go ahead," I heard her whisper.

All sense of normality left my body. My mouth dropped open, eyes widened and brows lifted trying to determine if this was a weird joke or if she was being genuine.

"What?" I whispered, my voice all crackly from the pure shock and confusion I was experiencing.

Nat turned and looked at me. "What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid my head back on the pillow.

I was so bored.
I was sick of reading.
I was sick of going on my phone.
And most of all sick of being confined to my hospital bed.

"I have the worst luck. Bad things keep happening to me! Maybe, I'm cursed!" I said dramatically, making Nat roll her eyes as she continued to flick through a magazine.

"Bad things keep happening to you because you're a dumbass." Nat exhaled calmly as she smiled gently.

"That is rude!" I huffed as I stared at the ceiling.

"Y/N-" She slammed the magazine closed and threw it on the bedside table dramatically, causing me to sit up and look at her. "You accidentally blasted yourself with Tony's suit which you weren't even meant to be wearing. You're a dumbass!" She enunciated the last sentence slowly and loudly.

"Oh, shut up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nat, can you do me a favour?" I asked as Nat continued to scroll through her phone while Kate and Lena sat cuddled up on the sofa watching a movie.

"I'm not giving you a lap dance again!" She exhaled loudly.

"Lap dance?" Lena shouted as Kate and Yelena stared at me and Nat.

My cheeks filled with blush as I looked down, feeling myself with embarrassment. Nat continued to look at her phone, completely uninterested at what she had revealed.

"Again?" Kate shouted with wide eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat next to Nat as we ate lunch together. It was just us at the compound as everyone else was on a mission (me and Nat were both injured so we had to miss it).

"Want to play 20 questions?" I asked as I took a bite of my sandwich. Nat wiped some sauce away from my top lip as she smiled at me, making butterflies fly into my stomach.

"Yeah, sure." She answered as she continued eating.

"Ok, you first!"

She swallowed her bite and asked the first question. "What's your favourite colour?"

"Triangle! Do you like girls?" I asked, so quickly that I didn't even notice the weird error in my answer.

Nat laughed as I stared at her, terrified of her answer and wary of my new found confidence, however short it was it was strong.