meetings

BOLD = side character
italics = main characters

𝓨/𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Y/n WAKE UP GIRL." is all I hear after a couple seconds I get water thrown at my face "WHO THE HELL-"

I get up and hear my best friends yaretzy and Jennifer giggling at me like if this was funny.
Jenifer: "WAKE UP Y/N/N" , "what time is it???" I say
yaretzy: "it's actually 10 am so idk why you sleeping in when it's a beautiful day today y/n/n".

I get up as I wipe the water off my face I look in the mirror and my hairs a mess
jennifer: "whoa y/n did and animal drag you in your sleep or something"
yaretzy: "I think calaverita did she's scary when she gets mad"
"Your just mad that calaverita gets spoiled mi princessa" (my princess)

Calaverita is my big golden retriever calaverita came from her fur being a bit white! , calaverita just lays in her pink bed with her little blanket on her "I love calaverita to death" I say as I walk downstairs in my pjs to go eat.

"Y/N VEN A COMER MIJA" (come and eat darling) my mother yells I go downstairs with yare and jenni and we eat some chilaquiles (my favorite) "after this we have to go to the new mall!!" Says Jennifer,
yaretzy: "new mall wth didn't they just make one"
Jennifer: "there will never be enough malls to satisfy me"

TIME SKIP

I choose my outfit which was black boot cut baggy jeans with a cute white and black stripe tee and a white zip up
(Inspo)

Jennifer: "vamos Al mall mis chikis" (let's go to the mall babes??? Idk if this is correct:((Yaretzy: "I forgot how rich jenni is

Yaretzy: "I forgot how rich jenni is.."
"holy shit jenni" I say
Jennifer: " being rich means I can spoil you babes"  she then blew a kiss at us and we laughed. we get in and we start singing to hypnotize by The notorious B.I.G

At the mall

we go into all the rich people stores as Jennifer wanted to look around for stuff and me and yaretzy stand there stupidly because we don't wanna ruin anything Jennifer started running all over at store looking at everything and suddenly I run into someone "omg im so sorry I wasn't looking where I was go-" "no that was my fault im sorry" I look up and im hypnotized how can someone be so gorgeous???

Diego POV:

I wasnt looking where I was going due to daydreaming and I bump into someone "I'm so sorry" that's really all I heard Bc i was starring at her she looks so beautiful like she came out of my dreams, "no that was my fault I'm sorry" i say. She gives me a smile and turns to walk away i cant let this chance get away from me SHES TOO CUTE. "hey uh can I have your number?"