Soccer game ⚽️

Y/N POV:

When yaretzy woke up she was half alive. "What happened last night?" Oh was she going for a long explanation. "just watch this video." I showed her the video of her and Kevin. "OH MY GOD." "Hey that's not even that bad girl." "NO WHAT IF HE THINKS IM WEIRD!" "YARI ITS NOT THAT BAD!"

once she left, it was almost 2pm so I almost had to leave to pick my little brother up. I change into some baggy jeans and a hoodie I got from LA.

I then start my car and start driving to my brothers school. Once I make it and pick him up he looks so happy since half of the time I'm with Diego.

"Y/N! I miss you, your always with Diego!" I honestly think it's really cute that he's jealous of Diego. once we get home we watch a movie together and he has a soccer game with his schools team.

I decided to invite Diego since I wanted to hang out with him too. He says yes and I do my makeup and hair. Once I hear a knock at the door I ran to open it.

"DIEGO I MISSED YOU!" I said as I hugged him "yo tambien te extraño amor" I turn around and my brother gave us a weird look. Alexis: "pues ya nos vamos o que?"

TIME SKIP:

Once we made it to alexis game we sat down. "Do you think he'll score?" "ofc he will! Maybe he can even go pro!" We laughed and the game started.

"ALEXIS VAMOS! HAS UN GOAL!" I said diego was screaming his lungs off. "COMO NO LA METIO? PINCHE PORTERO." A few minutes later he scores a goal "WHOO ALEXIS!" "ESE ES MI HERMANO!"

After the game ended it was 1-2 Alexis team wining. Diego took him out for ice cream since he did so good. Gosh how sweet this man was I loved him so much. "thank you for coming you really made his day" I said with a small smile we were at a park by the ice cream place.

"Of course mi vida es tu familia Como no voy a venir. Tambien juega bien ese muchacho" I laughed it was my little brothers dream to play professionally since my father taught him about futbol.

Alexis: "Y/N CAN DIEGO PLAY WITH ME?" He was standing there with his soccer ball. "Claro Que si muchacho!" Gosh I loved these too so much. I was watching them and it was such a perfect moment.

Note!
ALMOST 900 READS?
Let me give you kisses💋