practice?

Y/N POV:

It was 5 am I woke up to my phone buzzing and looked it was my group chat of yaretzy and Jennifer I open it and read all the texts and see that yari sent a link?

ARTICLE: Diego lainez and mystery girl caught hanging out?

It was the picture that I posted and everyone was going crazy over it I decided to wake up and tell Diego about it.

Diego⚽️

Did you know about
The article that spread?

What article?

LINK: DIEGO LAINEZ caught with mystery girl

Omg no way I'll fix
This right away :(

sorry about that paparazzi
Wants to know everything👎🏼

Nah your all good I understand how it feels to not have a private life💔💔

We leave our conversation on that and I go back to sleep since today I had my day off Until I get another message from Diego

DIEGO⚽️: would you like to come see me practice? I can pick you up!

Oh I'm definitely going. I answer him and he says he'll come in a couple minutes I choose to wear something comfortable. (Inspo!)

I make myself a simple sandwich and go with just mascara and some lotion on my face, by the time I'm done he's here but to my surprise my mother opens the door

"Pasate no tienes pena" (come in don't be embarrassed ) I stop my mom from embarrassing me and I say goodbye and give her a little kiss on the cheek. We get in the car and start heading to the stadium where they practice at.

We were having a good conversation and when we made it to the stadium I felt so special having the chance to watch them train I've loved watching soccer since a child. We enter and I sit on a bench by the field and everyone comes out.

It was REALLY AWKWARD like they looked at me and wondered who I was obviously diego came and introduced us and I was getting along great with all of them Kevin and me were spilling chisme about everyone. (Gossip)

they start to train and I decide to put my air pods in when te quiero by hombres g starts playing.

"Te quiero y no hago nada cosa Que pensar en ti"

"Solo vivo y respiro para ti"

I was looking at diego and realized that I had feelings but I couldn't just tell him what if he dosent see me like that?, I was in my head when Diego came up to me and waved his hand  in my face and asked me to come and try to play with him.

"Don't underestimate me lainez" I said as I laughed DIEGO: "of course not l/n" we decided to see who can make the first goal in we stood in front of each other and I had the ball first i forgot how good it felt to be on the field, he steals it from me and now I'm chasing after him and I end up with the ball after a bit and try to score with one of my old tricks and it actually makes it!

KEVIN: "HOLY SHIT DID YOU GUYS SEE HER??"

Note:
thank you guys again for my story to be on trending I love all of you chikis🤭🫶🏻