safe with you 💟

Y/N POV:

It was the next day, Diego was still kind of sad about the World Cup. But I made sure to make him feel better. I decided to wake up early so I could make some breakfast, Untill I realized he obviously hasn't gone grocery shopping. How does he survive alone?

His dog came up to me and started jumping, I think he wanted me to carry him so I did. I went to the backyard to get some fresh air for a bit. I walked outside and i just stood there while the air hit me for a bit. I then realized that diego woke up.

He came up behind me and hugged me. "why do you wake up so early?" He said while yawning, "I wanted to make food pero no tienes nada" he laughed at me but then suggested going to the grocery store.

I had brought some of my stuff to Diego's house since I've been spending more time at his than mine at this point. I let him pick my outfit, sometimes he picked better stuff than me and designing things was my job now!

he picked a cute sweater and some jeans (inspo!)

We kind of wore matching outfits, just that he wore a different sweater

We kind of wore matching outfits, just that he wore a different sweater. I still thought we looked cute. We started heading to the car, I went to my side and almost opened the door Until Diego opened it. "We'll thank you mi principe" I said as I have him a kiss on the cheek.

We started driving to the grocery store and I had aux, I played one of my playlists and we started talking about what we were going to make.

Kiss me - dpr live | now playing

Once the song started playing i remember the first time I heard it. I was thinking about the things I would do for someone to dedicate this song to me. I guess now things have changed?

"Girl take your fucking makeup off right now, I wanna love my girl underneath all those artificial lies"

I turn and look at diego and wonder what I would have ever done if I didn't meet him. I would probably still never know what real love feels like.

"I know sometimes your shy but either way your mine" (I changed it a bit😣)

I turn back to look at the window Untill I hear Diego say "this song reminds me of you" oh my god. I almost passed out. My dream finally came TRUE?

"I know how hard you try, I know sometimes you cry, but I'm here for you right know"

"Don't say that Diego you make me wanna give you a big kiss!" I say kind of whining. He laughs at me and then he starts thinking about it.

"I would rather prefer if you gave me a kid but wtv"

"DIEGO LAINEZ LEYVA!" I said whining he really did want a kid

"Just think about it! We would be a great family!"

"Diego! We're too young for a family maybe in the future amor?"

the future was scary...knowing he wants 6 kids scares me every day. I an obviously not pushing out 6 gremlins...

Note!
I'm sorry guys swear I'll post tmr😕
Anyways TY FOR 3K READS!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻