Media 📷

Y/N POV:

It hasn't even been a whole day since me and Diego made it official we haven't said anything to the public but somehow they found out? Yaretzy and Jennifer kept spamming my phone about all these articles coming out and my Instagram was blowing up.

ARTICLE: diego lainez new girlfriend? Find out more!

"It's only been a couple hours how do they find stuff that fast.." I say surprised I think about posting more pictures of us to start more drama Because I felt like it, Yk not everyone is as lucky as I am to be with a famous futbolista!

" I say surprised I think about posting more pictures of us to start more drama Because I felt like it, Yk not everyone is as lucky as I am to be with a famous futbolista!

❤️ huh_jennie, diego_lainez,
yaretzy.ctez, 1,247,375+ more

Vidade_y/n: guess who💋

Comments💬

Yaretzy.ctez: U GO GIRL TELL THEM WHO U ARE!
vidade_y/n: best of the best🤷🏻‍♀️

Huh_jennie: Y/N BABE EVERYONE WANNA BE YOU🤭
vidade_y/n: I wouldnt blame them🤭

Diego_lainez: I GAVE HER THOSE BTW
vidade_y/n: loved them esp Bc of that❣️

Diegolova: why is she kind of hot tho🤭

user75.: yea no he can do better...

Y/N POV:

Fuck all of you skonkas celosas ik my place unlike you, I would say That but Yk i wouldnt Wanna ruin diegos career. we were in my room taking a nap and but I wasn't asleep I was looking at all the rumors their making of me, it's really fun to see what people think about me.

Diego wakes up when he gets a call from kevin when I hear him yell "YOUR DATING Y/N NO WAY" Diego looks over at me and we both laugh at him diego: "dude shut up I bet the whole neighborhood heard"

TIME SKIP:

It was about 5 and we got hungry but people decided to come over those people were none other than yaretzy, Jennifer, and surprisingly Kevin. we decided to go to the grocery store for ingredients I noticed that yaretzy and Kevin were having a good convo I just felt rlly bad for Jennifer she was almost 3rd wheeling them.

We made some tacos and put on a movie we decided to watch the conjuring series and poor jennie my baby was scared to death I treated her as a child since she was 20, I was cuddling with her instead of diego but he understood just looking at her she was shivering.

TIME SKIP:

Diego sadly had to go home since he had practice tomorrow and I had to go to work we hugged goodbye and he kissed my cheeks and then left. God he's so cute, I then got ready for bed and fell asleep knowing today was probably one of the best days in my life.

Note 🫶🏻
HI GUYS i probably won't upload tomorrow until i get more ideas for this!