sleep over!

DIEGO POV:

"HOLY SHIT DID YOU GUYS SEE HER?"

y/n was crazy I don't even know how she did that and I'm a professional, she looked so happy when she made it in her smile was so beautiful
we were all surprised over how she made it in.

Some of the guys even told her to go pro she laughed it off and I didn't realize I was starring at her until she looked at me and I was embarrassed because I got caught.

TIME SKIP:

Y/N POV:

Me and Diego decided to go hang out for a bit after practice and decided to come to my place and watch the Kardashians, I get some snacks and blankets and we go in my room we both sit on my bed with blankets over us.

"Kendall has to be my favorite" "personally I like Kylie" we go on and off before we realize it's really late "wait what time is it?" "its 12pm" "don't you have practice??" "That can wait I'm having fun right now" he says with a sad smile and I say "what if you just stayed over? LIKE A LITTLE SLUMBER PARTY!"

We both laughed and he decided to stay which made me a bit happy we watched more Until 1am when I made diego go to bed because then he was going to be late to practice. "why can't I just sleep in your bed" he whined half asleep I guess he got too attached its cute.

"who said you couldn't" I said with a small smile at the end he didn't because he didn't want me to feel uncomfortable.

I woke up at 2am when my little brother came and knocked on my door "y/n I think I had a nightmare can I sleep with you?" I asked him to sleep with my mom but he refused since my mother was too tired he didn't want to bother her.

I almost said no Until I hear someone else say something "I think I did too I have to sleep with you" at the end of the day my little brother was in the middle while diego was on the left and I was on the right.

the next time I woke up it was 7am when Diego asked if I wanted to tag along with him and watch him practice with my brother, my brother woke up too and started begging to go "y/n pretty please?" I gave in because he's too cute

TIME SKIP:

Here we are at the stadium with my brother and diego the team came up to me to say hi and they also loved my brother I swear he was going to have a heart attack when he saw ochoa and chucky..

my brother cheers for them as they play a practice game and asks me "are you and diego dating?" That fr made me choke on air I mean does it look like we're dating? I wonder if Diego at least has a little crush on me sometimes.

DIEGO: "HEY Y/N SHOW ME YOUR TRICK!" I went up to them and showed him how too and they all looked surprised but tried anyways they almost got the hang of it Until Diego and I fell we laughed and got back up today was a good day so far!

Note
I Hope you Like it I'm running out of ideas😣