Love letters 💌

Y/N POV:

I woke up pretty late, it was probably 10 am and I hear a knock at my door I open the door and there's a note?

"From- your querido d.l" (dear)
It was a bouquet of pink daisies.They were so cute! I open the letter and it said "hello y/n as you could guess this is Diego I wanted to surprise you with these flowers. Always remember Que te quiero! Love Diego"

I almost started tearing up this man is going to make me die one day. I save the letter in a box to keep forever. I sent him a little picture of me and the flowers to thank him. I decided to post on my story since they were too cute!

 I decided to post on my story since they were too cute!

TIME SKIP:

Diego was out of practice now and my shift at the bakery ended by now, we decided to hang out and go shopping. I picked out my outfit, something simple and not too formal. A skirt and a really baggy hoodie with Mary janes.
(Inspo)

Diego came and picked me up and we started heading to the mall

Diego came and picked me up and we started heading to the mall. I really liked shopping since me and Jennifer were fashion majors in college before I stopped going.

we made it to the mall and Diego dragged me to these expensive stores and I didn't want him to buy anything. "Diego I can't let you just waste money on me" "why not mi princessa? You deserve it Amor" god how I wanted to pass out when he said that. "what if I spend to much" I said with a sad face "too much is never a thing with me mi amor"

We laughed and I chose a really cute bag it was cream ish and had hearts, the price also wasn't bad. Diego took me to a bunch of stores and I found a cute heart necklace, it had a pink gem in the middle and a matching ring.

"Diego! We should matching necklaces!" I went for the heart one and he got a golden chain with a little heart on the side. We got them custom made so they had our names on them.

I loved them so much and they were so cute! I was definitely not taking this necklace off. We decided to get some fresh air for a bit.

We went to go eat some bomb ass tacos and when I tell you I ate like 4. They were so fucking good with salsa. (I just really want tacos😕)

we went for a drive it Diego's car after and we were listening to music when see you again by Tyler the creator starts playing

"Can I get a kiss? And can you make it last forever?"

"Your the one that's always running through my daydream"

The moment that song felt everything just left to perfect. I don't know how to explain but diego made me felt safe, cared for, everything I wanted to feel. He was just perfect.

Note!
idk abt this chapter.. I might fix it later😕