Lazy days ☁️

Y/N POV:

Me and Diego slept pretty late since we were telling stories. I woke up at 1pm and I noticed that Diego wasn't there?

I get up and see creed run up to me. I think his dog really likes me? I was still looking for Diego in this really big house, I then hear the front door open?

"I swear if that isn't Diego I'm going to-"
"Y/N! I BROUGHT FOOD!" I sighed in relief that it actually was diego. I let creed down and he ran to diego.

"You know I almost peed myself thinking it wasn't you that opened the door.." he laughed "if it wasn't me what would you do?" "Probably let creed bite his face of idk?"

He brought some pancakes with strawberries on them. (I fr just want some rn😕) I eat them so fast because they were so good. Diego started at me like if I was crazy.

"Calmate no se van a ir a ningun lado" we laughed and by the time we finished eating it was my time to leave.

"y/n please quedate un rato mas mi Amor?" He really didn't want me to go, I asked him to come over to my place since I had to go pick up my brother from school.

TIME SKIP:

Once we make it at alexis school, he noticed how I was in a different car. Alexis: "y/n? Who's car is this?" "Guess who?" Alexis: "DIEGO? OH MY GOD HES SO COOL!" This kid really liked Diego.

we made it home and I had to make lunch for my brother. "ALEXIS VEN A COMER!" After that's done I ask Diego if he wants to do anything he just replies with "if you want to?"

We decided to just stay at my place and watch some movies. We start watching the amazing Spider-Man the one with Andrew Garfield

"isn't Andrew Garfield kinda cute?" "y/n bffr look at me and look at him." I laughed at him and pinched his cheeks "your right mi diegito es mejor!" I say in a Baby Voice.

"good that you finally realized it!" He was so cute! We then decided to get fresh air since being inside was suffocating.

I let him pick my outfit again since he loved it so much last time. He picked some big shorts with a baggy tee shirt (inspo)

We we're almost matching just that he was wearing a hoodie? Idk how he was wearing that it was June I was sweating with even shorts on!

we go out to a cafe and eat some lunch there we walk in and the waitress seems to be giving me a bad look?

"Wth is her problem?" "I think she's mad because of how cute you look" he says in a whisper voice he's so cute oh gosh. We get seated and the waitress obviously tries to flirt with diego untill he says.

"I think my GIRLFRIEND will have the same as me, right mi amor?" He said with a smile on his face he knew what he was doing. I obviously answer yes and the waitress walks away with a attitude.

"I think you pissed her off amor." I say while laughing, "but it was pretty funny how she reacted" I loved this man so much.

Note!
I Hope you guys are enjoying this🤭🫶🏻