in my dreams 💌

Y/N POV:

Its been 2 years since I've known Diego, everything changed when I bumped into him at the store? That sounds stupid. I've never been this happy in my LIFE. the future was scary for me but I guess now it's not?

me and Diego had gotten engaged and now have the kids he always wanted. "DIEGITO!" Diego jr was allot, he was my first kid and I really didn't know how to take care of babies but I did a good job? Diego was obviously still better than me.

people would always ask why we aren't married, we're still young? I don't know I just wanted to wait some time. "Azari! Mi niña" azari wasn't born that long ago, Jr always loved his sister and it was cute. "No mi hermana!" Jr said and Diego was surprised. "But she loves mama more!" I said as I picked her up.

she was so cute, it was like a mini diego but a girl. "ya vamonos a comer" we were going to a little carne asada with the team? (Idk wtf I'm doing💀) once we put the kids in the car we started heading there.

Once we made it there everyone was already so loud. like you could hear them from the block.. but that's how you know it's fun. we entered memos house and his wife greeted us. "Ay como estan!" "Bien bien y tu?" I loved to talk with karla and everyone. They just gave me a good vibe Yk?

Speaking of friends, yaretzy cortez is no longer cortez. she and Kevin got married some time ago! It was adorable, plus alejandro got along great with Jr. "Y/N!" "YARI! Ugh I missed you bae!". Jennifer was in Korea right now modeling because she got signed there! I was really happy for her my little sister doing her dream, I kind of cried.

"Hi Alejandro! Jrs over there if you want to play" "y/n forget those kids let chismiar!" "Anything for you" we just sat down eating chismiando, kevin and Diego were listening because we had the "best chisme" to them. "remember when you met Diego!" "DONT REMIND ME!" "I was so nervous Que la iba cagar!" "YOU WERE NERVOUS?"

Diego was really surprised about the stuff he heard for yaretzy, it was like my whole life story. it was getting late so I decided we had to go. "Jr! Ven ya nos vamos!" I loved how Jr never complained, not like me when I was a kid. We said our goodbyes and got in the car.

once we made it home, we called it a day and decided we wanted to just pass out. Jr wanted to sleep with me and Diego, but if Jr sleeps here Azari had to too. so they were in the middle of us and me and Diego looked at eachother.

"I love you mi amor"

When he said that everything was perfect it felt like this was all in my dreams. But it wasn't I was the happiest I could ever be.

FIN

NOTE!

Me when I realize how bad this story was

Me when I realize how bad this story was. IM SO SORRY IT WAS RUSHED ALLOT. But dw the Kevin story is in the makes🧌 ALSO TY GUYS FOR READING LOVE YOU!!