Chapter 13

Hannah and I walk into the mansion together and find Moira, Walter, and Thea greeting people in the living room

Hannah and I walk into the mansion together and find Moira, Walter, and Thea greeting people in the living room. Hannah runs over to them while calling out to them.

Thea: "Hey, Hannah Banana."

Elizabeth: "Hey, it looks nice here."

Moira: "Yes, Oliver has done a nice thing for all of us. You look lovely, Elizabeth."

Elizabeth: "Thank you. Hannah insisted she wanted to match with me."

Moira: "That's so cute."

Walter: "She looks adorable."

Hannah hugs Moira and Walter as well.

Hannah: "Where's daddy?"

Moira: "He will be here soon."

A few people come up to us, and we greet them while Hannah runs off to play with a few other children that came with their parents.

Walter: "Oliver."

We turn to see him walking over to us with a smile.

Oliver: "You guys look great. Merry Christmas."

In unison, we all reply with Merry Christmas to him, and Hannah runs over, hug attacking his leg.

Hannah: "Daddy!"

He picks her up.

Oliver: "Hey, sweetie. Wow, look how cute you are. And you're matching with Mommy."

Hannah: "Uh huh, I picked out our dresses. Mommy looks pretty, right Daddy?"

Oliver: "She always does."

He smiles at me, and I can't help a blush forming on my cheeks.

Elizabeth: "Thank you, Ollie."

Oliver: "Let's get a holiday photo."

Moira: "I've already sent out our Christmas cards, Oliver."

Oliver: "Mom, let's get a picture just for the six of us."

Moira: "Of course."

We pose together for the photographer. Once the picture is taken, a boy walks up to us with a bouquet as Hannah runs off with a friend.