Chapter 2 : A Friend Group Of Introverts

Yesterday I napped for like 4 hours and the rest of my day was boring. Right now it's 1 am but I can't sleep, today my friends and I are gonna hangout after school. We have this little hang out house, which is just like a garage that is like the Centerpoint in between all my friends houses and my house too.

I guess I should go write in that diary..

Dear Diary Therapist
I can't sleep right now, so I decided to come write in this diary. Today I'm going to hangout with my friends today! I only wrote in here about Vaxivian and Mika, but I have 5 other best friends in our friend group!

There's Delon, who is sporty and loves playing volleyball and he also loves writing, he's Vaxivian's sister so she introduced it to him, because people use to do it alot back in the day. Delon is pretty nice, but he's very sarcastic.

Then, there's Jasmine,she's very calm and collected, but she voices her opinion.She is quite smart. She likes music.

There's Drori, she loves arts and crafts and is very creative and smart and thinks out of the box. She's very polite and respectful.

Oh and also Von, he's very comedic and is happy and optimistic, but he's also anxious and paranoid and can be really introverted, though he seems like an extrovert.

And lastly..there's Kori.. He's cool. He is kinda hard to understand, because he constantly has mood and personality swings, but he's helpful, friendly and understanding.

We are all big introverts, but we love each other. We're really close. We hangout all the time, because I hate being at home.. Whenever my mother is rarely at home...Oh and it is sooooo hot right now,literally boiling! Oh and my dad.. I never wrote about him before, cause my parents divorced when I was 13. My father was good and I loved him, but my mother did not treat him right.

I talk to him all the time and I love him, I wish I could live with him, but he moved away and is literally 24 hours away from me. He remarried and his wife already had a kid, and she's the same age as me. I visited my dad in the December school holidays, but only when I was 14, and 16 and I'm supposed to go this year.

It's 2:30 am now, I guess I can keep writing for half an hour, and then go do something,like go doodle plant and animals. I literally stayed up till 11pm yesterday night, doing homework. We didn't do work in school, so they gave us homework. Today is the 11th of November so World Memory Day is in 5 days. We normally start finals mid November and end mid December, but this year we started our finals early October and finished around the 6th of November, so we could have time to prep for World Memory Day.

Okay, I just did a ton of doodling all over this page, and others. I love doodling. I spent a decent amount of time doodling,it's just so relaxing for me!

Yesterday we made all the paper decorations for World Memory Day, today I'm choosing the plant decorations and we're choosing the outfits (we have to wear a specific uniform) and tomorrow we're preparing the speeches and invitations  and the day after (Thursday) we're having a rehearsal,and on Friday, we're actually going to have the event / holiday.

I have get ready in an hour, so I'm going to try and atleast get 1 hour of sleep now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I'm ready now, I can leave oh wait! I'm going to take my diary in my bag. Okay now I can leave.
Today Vax is not on the bus, sometimes she is and sometimes she's not. Depends on her parents. I decided to call her but she didn't answer.

I got to school and she was already there.

"Hey Vax! I tried calling you earlier, you didn't pick up?"
"Oh hey Rasmiona! Sorry I was already at school. You excited for today?"
"Heck yea! I can't wait! I get to choose the plant decorations and we're going to hang out later so, I'm very happy!"
"Oh yea, me too! We have so much to talk about. Today is literally so hot!"
"Ikr!Where's Kori.. Oh and the others?"
"Well, Delon is with the sports coach talking about something, and Jasmine isn't here yet, and Von had to go use the bathroom and Drori is at her locker and Mika is with Drori and-"
"Where is Kori?"
"You didn't need to interrupt me, anyway he's down the hall, he just got here. So-"
"K, thanks, I need to go, see you Vax!"
"Uh, see you?"

I need to go talk with Kori. Gosh, the halls are crowded. Oh there he is! "Kori!"

"Oh hey Rasmiona!"
"Hey, so how you doing?"
"Eh okay, you?"
"Same. So you excited to hang out later?"
"Yeah. So why were you looking for me?"
"Oh I wanted to ask, you are the like biggest Tech-Y, so, um Mrs. Wyfeld asked me to find someone for any other category for the presentation for World Memory Day. So I thought, I would ask you to do tech, since you are a Tech-Y."
"Oh yea, I would love to! Sure, so what exactly you want me to present?"
"Oh you can decide."
"Oh okay, I'll think about it today and maybe later I can plan it out and all that."
"I'm sorry that I asked you kinda late, I kinda forgot about it."
"Oh nah, it's fine, it might be hard but it's cool."

"Today we have outfits to choose, which one you gonna vote for?"
"Ugh, well all the options are bland, I'm glad we can design a new one though."
"Yeah,true. So-
" Ugh it's so hot."
"Yeah, ikr!"
"Uh oh, I have to go I'm gonna be late to my prep class!"
"Oh yea, I kinda hate how they still make us go for assigned classes and prep, and call prep class!"
"Me too, see ya!"
"See you!"

Kori is so chaotic and unpredictable. But he's at least good at things and he's helpful. I wonder what interesting stuff he'll present for WMD. I should get to my class too.

"Morning Ms.Irene!"
"Morning Rasmiona! Could you do me a quick favor and call the rest of the kids in?"
"Sure!"

Okay, now that everyone is called in time to start prep class...

Finally it's lunch break! Oh it seems everyone is already there waiting for me.

"Hey guys!"
"Hey!" They all said.

We talked about alot. I packed an ice cream sandwich in my lunch, to cool myself down. It was so good!Kori was mostly on his TechnoPad. I wonder what he was doing? Anyway, the rest of the day was normal. Finally school was over and my friends and I went home excitedly!We went home to freshen up and we usually pack a backpack of stuff to take as well. I freshened up, had some water and packed a bag with My TechnoPad, a waterbottle, a snack, a pen and my diary.

"Hey guys!" we greeted each other excitedly.
We talked about school, WMD, and about our hobbies and things we like (like for me I talked about facts I learned about plants and animals), we talked about food and we played games on our TechnoPads, and we did all sorts of fun things together. I got home at 6pm and ate.

I showered and took a nap. I was on my TechnoPad for the rest of the night. I only fell asleep at midnight, and woke up at a few times. Then I woke up and couldn't sleep again. I just sat in bed, deeply thinking.. And I realized... WAIT, OMG!
I DON'T.... NO.. NO...DO I SERIOUSLY HAVE A CRUSH.... GOSH...

I never had a crush before, but like really recently I think, I may or may not have developed a crush on somebody. OK I'm just not going to think about it. Do I seriously have a crush on him? On -