Chapter 13:Holy Crap, We're In An Apocalypse! Kind Of..

Of course that had to happen.. It was very awkward. He fell to the floor, as did I, him on top of me. I felt an impact on my back,cause gosh dang it hurt to fall on those hard wooden floors. I panickedly looked everywhere, trying to find a way to get out of this situation as fast as possible. While my eyes darted around, I saw the others stumbling, falling and stackubg up on top of each other, as they argued and fought.

That's when Kori's voice pulled me in like a lasso. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked, his voice laced with concern. Heck it was like he was pulling me in with.. Uh what the heck is her name? Wonder..world..wonderwhirl..no.. Wonderwoman! That fictional suoerheroine who was in that DC franchise in the 2020's. Gosh Vax is rubbing off a little too much. What I meant was that he pulled me in like her lasso of truth.

That's when I looked upto him staring at me confused. Gosh those eyes... they're so calm, but they make me feel the exact opposite of calm! "I'm...fine. I'm not hurt or anything.. Are you ok?" I replied. "Yes.. Are you sure you're okay, you seemed to zone out there.. And you're.. Avoiding me. It's because of our kiss isn't it?" He said, gazing at my lips. He made me go into full on love panic, heart attack, skin burn and tingle syndrome!

I nervously swallowed, my gaze also fixed on his lips.".... I.. I don't know. I loved that kiss, because I love you Kori , um, but I hated it too, because I'm confused and this feels weird and.. I just have alot going on.. And.."

I stared at his lips, the temptation hard to resist. "Well you want another one to make sure?" He said flirtatiously, winking at me with a side smirk. He lowered his body and face closer to mine. I turned cherry red, not knowing how to reply or what to do.

I was just about to reach up and pull him in for a kiss, when a sudden very loud, aggressive rumble stopped me dead in my tracks. We all paused, as Kori slowly got up, gave me a sincere, kind and loving look, reaching out his hand to help me up. I gave him a faint smile and took his hand, taking to my feet. Another strong rumble caused me to fall slightly forward, but Kori made sure to catch me, holding onto my waist, tightly and protectively.

It made me light up inside...made my heart and eyes twinkle.. But also made my heart have a heavy and anxious feeling.. It made my hands sweaty.. Gosh this man made me feel so many things,I just couldn't handle it!

The rumbles, shakes and tense atmosphere sinked in to my mind, as I now took in my surroundings. Everyone was panicked and scared, and now that I actually realized what was going on, and how the monsters are back, I was too. We all ran and grabbed our back packs and stuff, clinging on to each other as we tried to discuss what to do. "I think we should stay here, this is our safe spot, and living area for how ever long we're abandoned here! Plus the monsters don't know we're in here.. Hopefully.." Vax suggested. "But this place might get destroyed and then we'll have nowhere to go!" Von said. "Maybe we should ditch this place completely and stay somewhere else!" Kori said. We all looked at each other thought for a little while, and agreed with Kori.

We all rushed to the back door, stumbling and tripping along the way. That's when we ran out and saw it.. It was a beast.. A monster.. An alien.. I don't what.. It was just like those.. Abominations we saw earlier. But this one was 10 times bigger and scary looking.. It had huge wings, and claws, sharp teeth, scales and had 8 eyes and eight legs.. And it had a spiky tail.. It had a huge horn and a bunch of colourful  markings on its body.. Though without the marking it was just black..

It roared and walked around, and the other beasts we saw before, along with a few new ones followed it.. It was crazy.. It was like 7 of them, and the ground shook as if it was an earthquake, there was a loud rumble, and well we were panicked as heck.

We tried to get up to run, but the unstableness of the ground, and our panic prevented us from doing so, leaving us to just stumble on the ground. We all tried to hold on to each other, and we did, but everything was just all over the place.. Literally... I held on tightly to someone who I thought was Vaxivian.. Until I looked up and saw her holding onto Drori.

I looked sidewards quickly seeing I was holding onto Kori, looking down at my hands holding on to him. He looked up making eye contact with me. We kept the eye contact only for a second. The rumble continued and some of us accidentally let out screams, alerting the monsters, turning and bending down to see us. It freaked the hell out of me, especially now that we saw them kind of close up. They roared loudly in our faces and I felt my ears ringing, and honestly felt like I was going to go deaf.

At that moment it was truly sinking in that we were abandoned, stranded and with these monsters, in an apocalypse!

Then something crazy and weird and unpredictable happened.. Though so far everything that happened has been really crazy and weird and unpredictable and unexpected and all that..

The monsters looked down at us, their multiple, huge eyes scanning us, as we sat there whimpering, screaming and panicking on the ground. These things were realkt scary and weird looking.. But they also kind of looked cool, unique.. And their eyes were so mesmerizing to look at..

So mesmerizing..