Chapter 3:Alot Of Thinking To Do

On... Oh gosh, no, no, no I don't. Okay maybe I do. Let's say I hypothetically have a crush on him, why did.. I never notice it? I never thought I had a crush on him, I use to just think of him as a friend...but recently.. I think I only developed this crush recently...

But recently I've been really tired and sad and vulnerable, so.. Yeah maybe it's just that, I haven't been in the right state of mind... So I do have a crush on him... But I think it's just a slight, mild crush. Yeah.

Gosh, I hate today. I feel miserable, depressed, tired and have like a million things to think about... I wish I could stay home from school today... Wait.. Maybe I can!

I mean, I wake up with an alarm, get ready, eat and make my lunch myself, since my mother doesn't bother to... And she only wakes up at 6...and leaves for work at 7...and only gets home at 8 or 9. She usually forces me to go to school even if I have a valid, good reason, because she says I need to have a perfect attendance. But how would she know? I can call Vax, or Kori... And tell them to tell the teacher I'm sick or something and I'm not coming!

Then they won't call my mother and, she rarely answers their calls anyway! Then I can stay at home, and I can go to school tomorrow! Yea, that is the perfect plan! Oh gosh, I hope none of the teachers think it's suspicious, they might because I'm always in school, ugh I hate paranoia and anxiety!

Hopefully it will be fine... Oh someone is calling me!... Oh, It's Kori. Let me answer.

"Hey Kori!"
"Oh hey, Rasmiona!" Are you ok? You're not here in school?"
"Oh yeah I'm.. Uh... Just really tired and feeling... Uh kinda sick.. Allergies you know. So I decided to not come to school.."
"Oh ok. Vax and the others, and me of course were kinda worried. You never miss school."
"Haha, yeah. Just can't do it today. Tell them I'm okay. Oh and can I ask a favor?"
"Sure."
"Can you tell all our teachers I'm not coming today? Like tell them I'm really sick and tired and just can't do it today, but I'll be in school tomorrow?"
"Yeah, I can tell the-

" Oh my gosh. HEY BESTIE! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHAT HAPPENED?! "
" Oh hey Vaxivian. Why did you just snatch Lori's phone? "
" ANSWER. THE. QUESTIONS. ARE YOU OKAY AND WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU COMING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW? IS SOMETHING WRONG?!"
"Woah,woah calm down. Yes I'm more or less FINE, just feeling out of it. You know allergies, no sleep? I will come to school tomorrow and nothing serious happened you don't have to worry!"
"Good. You're my BESTIE, and you never miss school, I was just a little worried that's all.."
"A little? Sure. Ok, so uh are we hanging out today again?"
"Yeah! If you can come. Ugh, Kori wants his phone back, see you later BESTIE, bye!"
"OK, yeah I'll come. Bye!"

"Vax! Idiot.. Anyway sorry about her."
"Nah it's cool."
"Honestly I was as worried about you as her."
"Really? Oh thanks."
"Yea, anyway the others want to talk to you. I'm putting my TechnoPad on speaker. Here's Jasmine and Delon."

"Hey Rasmiona! Hope you're okay!"
"Hey,and yes Im fine Delon."
"Hi Rasmiona, hope you feel better. You still coming to hang out with us later?"
"Hey Jas! Yea, I will. I won't let a little sickness stop me from hanging out with my friends!"
"OK we'll see you later bye!"
"Bye guys!"

"OK and here's Drori, Von and Mika!"

"Hey girly!"
"Hey Drori!"
"Hope you're doing ok. We'll make sure to tell you about everything you missed out on here at school!"
"Aw thanks!"
"Hey, it's Von. Drori's right, and we'll make sure later when we hangout to make it super fun to cheer you up!"
"Hey Von! Of course you will, thanks."
"K, we'll see you later bye!"  "Von out, bye!"
"Bye guys!"

"Hey bff! Glad to see you're doing well. You're so lucky you get to stay home! We all wish we could be there with you!"
"Hey Mika! Yeah me too!"
"It's Von again, but like remember that time in middle school we ditched school for like a week, and we weren't going home either, and everyone was so worried, but we were just camping in our hangout house?"
"Yeah, I remember. It was your idea too!"
"OK byee bff!"
"Bye Mika!"