Chapter 10: Too Much Has Happened..

"Haha, shut up! Rasmiona don't! Stop why are you slapping me so hard!!"
"No Demi! You shut the heck up! You literally ate all my MakkaMellows and you showed Leo, my crush the video I made simping for him! I'm literally going to throw you off a cliff! If there even is one here!" "Well what happened sis?! He obvs-"

"Don't. He didn't.... I.." I saddened, slouching down, gaze lowering as the memory flashed in my head, breaking my heart all over again. "He doesn't like me! He rejected me and he said he hates me! He was using me to get with you! We're not friends anymore! Okay?! You-you-... You ended up making him show his true colors!" I shouted, tears stinging my eyes, like how my heart was stung by him.

" Rasmiona... I'm so sorry sis... He doesn't deserve you.. It's his loss, he was a terrible person anyway.. At least you didn't end up getting into a fake, toxic, abusive relationship and then get even more heartbroken. Come here!" She said, pulling me in for a tight embrace. I let it all out, she listened and comforted me and.. Then she got me all my favorite snacks from Marianna's shop.

" UGH CAN YOU EVER SHUT UP?!GOSH YOU'RE REALLY SO STUPID!! YOU'RE THE REASON WHY THOSE TWO STUPID BRATS EXIST AND YOU'RE THE REASON WHY I'M HERE IN LIFE!"
"PLEASE CALM DOWN! I loved you and you did to! They exist because of both of us and they're not brats, they're our children and I love them! LEAVE THEM ALONE AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO SHUT UP. I AM PROUD OF RASMIONA AND DEMI! THEY HAVE ACHIEVED SO MANY GREAT THIINGS AND I LOVE THEM! TEHY ARE SO GREAT AND YOU SHOULD NOT TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT!! "

I sat there shaking in fear. My ears began to ring, my eyes filled with tears and three thoughts fought around in my head. " What the heck is Goin going to happen?! Will she hut him?! Please don't tell me she's going to kill him!" I couldn't handle it, fear, anxiety, panic and fear all filled my pounding heart. "Rasmiona!" Demi ran over to me strangling me into a tight hug. She let go and hugged me like a normal person, and she began to stroke my hair. "It's going to be okay, we're going to be okay. Dad's going to be okay. They'll calm down and stop..." She assured me, fear and panic managing to slip out in her voice, as much as she tried to hide it.

I shut my eyes tightly, as if I could never open them again. I hugged her back tightly as I let my emotions out. She quickly grabbed her headphones and put them on my head.. She turned on my favorite song, and she gave me a sad smile. We embraced each other and I loved that warm, safe feeling. So much so, I fell asleep. She ended up carrying me to my bed putting me down, tucking me in and plopping down next to me.

Wow those memories really were something....Gosh I miss her.. She was so supportive and caring when I had a crush on a boy in my class and he hurt me.. She wouldn't leave him alone, until I forced her to... And when our parents were still together and they were arguing she helped me, comforted me and distracted me.. She always listened and she cared.. She let me show my emotions.. Tell her my feelings and thoughts.. Although that second memory was from years ago.. It's still one of the first memories I think of when I think of her.. And that other one... Was only like 6 months before she disappeared.. And now it was.. A year ago...

"Uh, hello Rasmi are you okay?" Kori asked, snapping me out if my trance. "Oh, uh yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking about something.." I replied giving him a faint smile. My heart ached from the pain...grief can really do alot to a person..

We carried on walking and exploring looking for the others. But it was useless. Suddenly the ground began to shake and tremble..." Uh.. Oh.. it might be those creatures again.. We have to hide!" Vaxivian said panicked. We all ran to an advertisement board, a huge one and it happened to be be able to open so you could go inside and use the TechnoPad insude for calls.

Luckyily you couldn't see inside. We stood dead still and dead silent. We heard the monster roar and growl. The ground tremble and shake as it walked around. We tried to keep our balance, so we wouldn't fall and make any noise. Vaxivian almost fell, but the mystery woman "D" caught her.

We heard something else outside, like human footsteps. We heard the monster stumble and run out towards the edges of town. We stayed in there for a little while longer, before I rushed out to see if there was anyone out there. That's when I saw them.. "Oh my gosh! Von, Jasmine, Delon and Mika and Drori! Over here! It's us!" I said, in a slightly louder than usual voice, to not attract the monsters back.

"Omg! Rasmiona, Vax and Kori!" They all replied. We ran to each other, embracing each other tightly in a group hug. The woman "D" stood there awkwardly not really knowing what to do. We all tried to piece togtehr what the heck happened as we tried to find our way back to the van. We were all kinda covered in dirt and sweat and our clothes were slight torn it ripped. We were all a bit mentally scarred and traumatized as well.

Delon managed to find some medical supplies so Mika was fine, she just still was kinda struggling to walk, so Delon had to carry her everywhere. I began to become bored, tired and just.. Well confused and upset and angry. We finally found the van and we drove to our Hangout House, where we all showered, changed ate, had some water and relaxed and talked about everything that happened. I pulled out my diary.

Dear Diary Therapist

It's been a while since I've written in here. Alot has happened. We saw these huge, weird monsters and they chased us, and we saw them because Kori was kidnapped and we went to go save him. Mika was shot and injured. I realized I do in fact definitely have a crush... There's this mystery person tagt we came across, her name starts with D, and well she.. Wait she's gone she's not here.. She was with us, but she disappeared and I only noticed now..

Gosh alot has happened and I don't know what we're going to do and how we're going to survive.. This is really crazy honestly.. Oh and recently, I've been thinking about... Demi alot.. Heck I miss her so much more now.. I never had the proper time to process or grieve over her...it hurts.. I really tried to believe that she was alive.. But no.. There's no way she's alive.. As much as I want her to be and I've accepted that.

Anyway, I'm really exhausted, mentally and physically.. I'm going to head to bed..

I put my diary back and told the others that I'm heading to bed. I tiredly got into bed.. But as usual kept on tossing and turning and thinking of things and almost having a mental breakdown and didn't sleep for hours. I finally fell asleep and I was knocked out like Sleeping Beauty.