Chapter 16: The Journey Ahead

After the long explanations,the fun introductions and the humorous conversation and comments, I looked around. I'm glad my friends are still here and all the same,they're the best, Azemeris and Cira are cool,calm and were probably great leaders, and Ziol is very optimistic and kinda bubbly.....My smile drops as my eyes reach Kori..my eyes scan his face..his eyes are filled with conflict and I wonder what he's thinking..what happened before..

Do I really love him? At first we were just friends who were cool with eachother and close..then it was a crush,that I was in denial about,and he made me nervous,flustered ,gave me butterflies,then....I vented to him and we kissed...things became awkward and we haven't talked...but he related to me,we had a connection..I actually felt comfortable and safe with him,he's the only person I could actually talk to and I felt safe with him...

And well now I don't know how I feel about him...I think he's sweet,he's a good listener,he relates to me,we have alit in common,he's a comforting ,calm and brave person..he's funny and smart..he's caring and we've known each other for years...

Gosh I feel like I love him..that's what my brain says..but my heart..my heart says I'm not..and that he's just a cool,likable person who's a close friend..that I'm not ready to love someone else when I barely..love myself and when I'm going through so much mentally.. when I'm vulnerable and thinking stupid.. maybe my heart is right..maybe I don't love him...and if I do...it's just the wrong time...he's probably going through things too..

Ugh,why is love so complicated and hard?! So stressful,heartbreaking and sometimes traumatizing?! In all those stupid fairytale and stories love is quick and easy and understandable..but love in reality is so...complex and intense and is so many things mixed together,it's so unpredictable and weird and...it's just so hard to explain..love is something you think is easily explained but in reality it's inexplicable and there's no real definition for it.

I don't know why I'm thinking like this recently..so deep and complicated..I guess it's because of the circumstances and everything that's happened..

I snapped out my deep thinking only to see Kori staring back at me,conflict,emotion and thought reflecting in his eyes. His ocean blue eyes like wild tides and ocean waves.. they pull you in and drown you like the current..how could someone have such beautiful eyes?

That's when he seemed to snap out of his thoughts his gaze softening as he looked at me. I opened my mouth,stuck thinking whether or not to say something ,ultimately deciding the latter and closing my mouth. I broke the eye contact,my eyes exploring looking at anything but him...but yet again my eyes found their way back to his. He didn't say anything and the silence was awkward..a heavy ,anxious feeling in my heart and a ringing in my ears. The whole world seemed to be frozen ,like it was just us,yet I heard the slight echo of the others laughing and talking..

I took a deep breath in and before I could do or say anything,a loud rumble interrupted me , the others laughs and smiles quickly fading. I hadn't even realized I began to shake,fear,confusion and conflict in my heart and anger in my brain. I looked around at the others who were all shocked ,even Azemeris,Cira and Ziol. I stood firmly ,clearing my throat trying to assess the situation and calm myself down...pull myself back into reality,and out of my day dreams and deep or stupid thoughts .

A sudden panic ignited in me as I realized we were probably not alone and well we had alot to do...a long ,tedious and probably dangerous journey ahead.

"What's going on?" Jasmine questioned. "Yeah are there more Moonzar ...or is it that stupid person who shot Mika?" Delon added. "Well there are more Moonzar and ..not just Moonzar ,there must be Marsonians and Neptuners ,and Saturnols, and Venusians and ...well alot all of the planetonial kingdoms have a race of inhabitants ..." Azemeris explained.

"Shoot! They probably don't like us then.." Vaxivian commented. "Wait so does the Sun also have inhabitants?!" Von asked. ..."Oh the Sun....ah Sunodia ...them along with us ,the Moonzar are the strongest...however they are more powerful than us..they would be a nightmare to face. " Cira answered.

"Yeah its a lot to explain,it's really complicated..we should get the Roralia Treasures Scroll to explain all of it!" Said Ziol.

"Roralia Treasures Scroll?What's that?"I asked curiously. "It's this scroll made my Roralia ,the ruler and creator of the galaxy, which explains and tells you all about the planetonial kingdoms and their inhabitants, and everything you would need to know!" Ziol explained.

"Yes,and before every million years a page was revealed to one of the planetonial kingdoms, and overtime each planetonial kingdom had a decent amount of knowledge from the pages, but then when the humans began their schemes,the scroll was hidden away , and the rulers of the planetonial kingdoms were given small clues and hints as to were it can be, and we were supposed to figure it out and find it.."Azemeris added.

"Oh that explains alot!" Mika replied. Suddenly I heard a small and subtle tick sound. I looked around trying to see where it came from. The others seemed to not notice it at all ,so I brushed UT off thinking I was just imagining...but it continued...every few seconds I beard a soft and brief ticking..wondering what it was..and where it came from...

It became louder and louder,suddenly becoming very loud, and finally everyone else heard it and searched for the source...

All of a sudden, great roars were heard and some inhabitants of one of the planets ,oh um planetonial kingdoms actually I guess, emerged,showing aggression and ready to attack. Panic and fear took over my huge mix of emotions,as we all stared wide-eyed hoping Azemeris,  Cira and Ziol would protect us..