Chapter 2: Unexpected guest

"And when I do this?" His hand slipped between my legs and his lips stuck to my neck

"And when I do this?" His hand slipped between my legs and his lips stuck to my neck. "Do you like it?"

This guy is really not good at sexy conversation. "What do you think?" I moaned.

I felt his hand already under the hem of my panties when we both suddenly froze.

"Fuck." I jumped out of bed when I heard the doorbell. "Get dressed." I instructed Jake. Or was it Jace? I can't remember.

"What? Why?" He frowned. "Whoever it is, they'll wait." He said with a playful smile and reached out for me.

"He won't wait." I bent down to grab his pants and tossed them to him. "You have to get out."

"Is he your boyfriend?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I frowned. "Hell no. It's someone worse." I heard the bell ring again. "Shit."

"Okay, okay." He swung his legs off the edge of the bed and started to get dressed.

I'm so incredibly stupid, I completely forgot he was coming.

I put on a t-shirt that had been lying on the floor since probably last Tuesday and a pair of shorts that were lying on the chair.

"I can't find my shirt." I rolled my eyes when I heard him again. He's starting to piss me off.

"Here." I threw it at him. "Stay here." I ordered to him and left my room. I walked through the smaller living room, which was connected to the kitchen, to the door.

The doorbell rang again, and this time there was also a knock on the door. I quickly fixed my hair and opened the front door.

"It was about time." I heard a familiar voice. "Where the hell have you been for so long?"

"Nice to see you too." I laughed. "I missed you big brother."

"Me too." He reached out and hugged me. He squeezed me tightly before I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You look...different. Black hair suits you."

Oh, I forgot. The last time Theo saw me was when I still had my natural blonde hair.

I can't even remember the last time we saw each other in real life. He calls me a few times a year and sends money, that's all our communication.

He never shows up for the holidays, but he texts me and says he's sorry he can't come because of work. Yes, because of work. And what does he do? I don't know. Does he have someone? No clue. Does he realize he has a sister? I doubt it.

I stopped trying to contact him a long time ago, it was in vain. I was wasting my energy. I've come to terms with the fact that once he's gone, he's not coming back.

But now he's here. He called me out of the blue and asked if I had a free bed where he could sleep for a few days. At first I thought it was a joke, but my brother doesn't know what that is or how to even spell it.