𓍯six

Deaf Library Student x Popular Kid
Nigel x Evan
***

Evan woke up, surprised that he wasn't being awoken by his father. Only to see that he wasn't in his own room either. Looking over to see Nigel sleeping beside him on his back, still asleep.

He remembered that he did say he was willing to sleep in the same bed as him. The fact that he was able to fall asleep so easily was the weird part to him. Because he could see he was very comfortable in his presence all ready.

Even if their start wasn't the best.

The longer he looked at Nigel, he saw Nigel's eyes open now. Looking over at Evan who was just looking down at him, only to close them again.

"Good morning..." Nigel groaned, stretching as he sat up from his bed. Evan sat up too and saw Nigel pop his neck, rubbing the back of it now. "Did you sleep nice despite us both having both fell out last night?"

"I...slept against the wall, so I wasn't having that problem. Is that guest privilege?" Evan mused, grinning as Nigel looked over the edge now.

"Probably. I could feel your legs nudging mine though. Do you have a tendency to move your legs a lot when you sleep?" Nigel asks, and Evan looked at his legs.

He saw the bed was a king-size and instantly realized he was being messed with. Looking at Nigel with narrowed eyes, he saw him smirking.

"If you were close to falling off, it was because you slept at the edge of the bed. Were you avoiding me?"

"Not at all."

Evan watched Nigel get out of the bed, walking as he just slipped on slippers. When he went into the bathroom now Evan got up and went too. Only to see him about to go to the bathroom and looking at Evan like he lost his mind.

"I didn't think I'd have to close the bathroom door." Nigel snorted, looking at Evan who raised his hands in defense.

"I've already seen everything when we took a shower together. Besides, I didn't come in here to watch that. I'm trying to see how I'll brush my teeth."

"You can borrow a toothbrush from the bottom drawer."

Evan went to the drawer and grabbed one, removing it from the package as Nigel went to the restroom. His eyes wandering up to the mirror, finding himself looking at himself awkwardly.

"About last night, if I seemed weird in the shower, it was only because I really didn't expect you to look so damn cool. It's weird shit, I know; but you don't understand. I think I'm just putting the word 'cool' in place, but-." Evan flinched as he heard the toilet flush, looking to see Nigel walking to the sink to wash his hands.

Not even looking at him and he completely forgot so stupidly that Nigel was deaf. He could only groan now as he wet his toothbrush and took Nigel's toothpaste, and once he got paste on it he brushed his teeth.

The whole time he brushed them, he glared at Nigel in the mirror who was brushing his teeth too. Looking at Evan in confusion as to what he's done, not knowing that he literally did nothing. The one who was frustrated for nothing could only bask in it by staring angrily. Even though he wasn't mad at him, it sure did appear that way.

"Did I do something?" Nigel took his toothbrush from his mouth to ask, seeing Evan just continue to glare at him. "You can stare all you want, it doesn't bother me. Actually, I'll stare back since you want to stare so much."

Nigel turned, walking close towards Evan as the both of them brushed their teeth before one another. Evan surprised that he actually was staring back at him. His glare becoming wide eyed as Nigel just stared back with nothing behind his eyes. Just stared into his eyes and such a thing threw Evan off for some reason.