𓍯fourteen

Deaf Library Student x Popular Kid
Nigel x Evan
***

Evan looked into Nigel's eyes as he gripped his face, the both of them being only centimeters apart.

Nigel held a firm grip whilst he looked at his lips and knew only minutes ago they were kissing a girl. He found himself smiling as he soon looked back at Evan.

"I didn't kiss Owen once, I could go back to you and kiss you, knowing I didn't kiss him at all. Because to me, the only person I wanted to kiss was you; yet it seems you don't mind kissing others besides me. I didn't know you had this side to you. Willing to take it to this point, I had no ill-intentions towards you when I let Owen do what he did. You, however...have ill-intentions towards me for doing this." Nigel states, looking out the window behind Evan's back.

Noticing some teachers beginning to walk in and he was aware that the bell would go off soon. Except right now, he didn't care.

"No one has ever taken revenge out on me before, and because what? I wouldn't tell you why I let some guy suck me off? What if...I just wanted my dick sucked-?"

"With the kind of person you are, I know that's not it."

"And what kind of person am I? Since you know me so well?"

Evan glared at him, pulling his face out of Nigel's hand grip. His lips tightening together as he wiped his lips of the all the kisses he had with Kiersten. Nigel just snickering at such a thing.

"I know...that you know what Owen did to Barry. Why would you just volunteer to do all of this and let Owen get like this with you? You hate bullies and you...hate everything they are, so what the fuck do you mean? I know there's a bigger reason as to why you let him do it. You're not fooling me." Evan snapped at him.

Nigel just stayed silent as he contemplated saying anything still.

"You got all of that...from me just letting him do that?"

"Yeah."

"What about Terrance?"

Evan frowned at him, not even knowing why he'd bring him up now.

"What about Terrance? What does he have to do with this?"

"I see..." Nigel drifts, looking off only to settle his eyes back onto Evan. Grinning at him, he nodded. "You're right, what does he have to do with this? I was just wondering if you'd tie him to anything too."

Evan shook his head, but he now wondered if he should now. Because why would he bring it up if there wasn't a bigger reason behind it?

"What are you hiding from me?" Evan calls Nigel out, causing him to just force a grin upon his face. "You're...hiding something from me and it's so fucking obvious that it's laughable. I don't think Owen realizes, but he might realize now that you're trying something. I can tell you have a bigger reason for doing what you're doing and I want to know what that is."

Nigel doesn't say anything, debating on saying anything at all. Because who was to say that it would work for the better on his end? Who's to say that he would actually get anything out of this besides one person's trust or distrust?

The reaction could go two ways and have multiple ramifications.

That he wasn't willing to take and has never taken before.

"Let me show you then."

"What?"

Evan became confused as Nigel got out of the car. Almost as if what happened was completely forgotten...more like pushed aside for now.