𓍯twelve

Deaf Library Student x Popular Kid
Nigel x Evan
***

Nigel grinned as he sat in his backseat, looking out the window at the sky. He could barely see any stars, but he saw one constellation that was very evident.

He was very into the zodiacs and their meanings...to a certain degree.

Sighing, he looked down to see Owen sucking him off. His eyes narrowed on the top of his head as he heard him gag slightly, pulling back slightly.

"What's your zodiac?"

Owen frowned at first, clearing his throat.

"Sagittarius."

"Oh...I'm a Gemini," Nigel smiled, causing Owen to not really know what to say to that, "Supposedly, Sagittarius' most of the time see Gemini's as the enemy. Isn't that funny?"

Owen looked away, not sure what to say to that. Still seeing from his peripheral vision Nigel grinning at him with no emotion. He moved on, nodding down at his dick.

"I've never sucked a dick as long or...as big as yours before, so I'm kinda struggling." Owen confesses awkwardly, causing Nigel to grin at him kindly.

"Don't worry, it doesn't bother me. You're the one who offered to do this, so...what would happen was all up for resuscitation." He grinned, seeing Owen smile shyly at him.

"You have a way with words...it's kinda amazing how good you are with them."

"I'm also amazed at how willing you were to suck the dick of a person you barely knew. Do you do this often?" Nigel asks him, seeing Owen shrug. "Am I allowed to take that as a yes?"

Owen shook his head, licking up Nigel's length once more before he sat back up on his legs. Looking at Nigel's face now, he sighed.

"I...don't usually do this. I haven't ever had a boyfriend before, but I have sucked off a couple of my friends. Not too many, only like...two; so a couple. I never did it again after that and it never led to anything more than just them wanting to be sucked off by a dude once in their life." Owen admits with no shame, causing Nigel to purse his lips. "Is that...bad?"

"I can't be the judge of that, who am I to judge what you do? Everyone has their own hobbies, yours just so happen to be sucking male's dicks. Your friends...male dicks, to be exact. I'd keep that to yourself if I were you. You wouldn't want that getting out...it's kind of a touchy thing these days."

"What is?"

"Stuff like that. Straight guys allowing such stuff to happen, and then going on like it never happened. Taking advantage of you in a way, but you took advantage of the situation too." Nigel grinned, pulling his pants up as he looked away. "Today was quite advantageous for us both, huh? At least I'm bi too, you got lucky there. I'm not like them, I would never deny you."

"I guess." Owen chuckled, causing Nigel to sigh. "You sigh a lot..."

Owen was unaware that Nigel was deaf, his eyes being closed as he thought deeply.

He felt kind of bad about letting Owen do this, but Evan and him weren't together. Nothing has even been spoken on it and Evan still insisted he was straight. He just let whatever happened with Evan, happen.

If he could choose who he'd rather be with,it'd be Evan. Except...he allowed this interaction to be how he already saw it. He saw it as nothing and he was never going to acknowledge it again. Because with what Owen had told him already, his idea had already been put in place.

"It's probably best you take me back now." Nigel tells him, causing Owen to nod quickly as he went to the front seat. Nigel following him to the passenger seat and letting Owen drive them back in his car.