Chapter 4: Lunatic Clinic Assisstant

Reisen: "D-does it hurt...?"

Senchi: "A... no, not anymore. Thanks"

My injured leg from stepping into a trap hole is being patched up in the clinic close by. The girl whose bandaging me up...

 The girl whose bandaging me up

ART BY NovelAi

... is a literally freaking bunny girl.

Eirin: "No broken bones, just some cuts and scratches. You will get full recovery in no time"

 You will get full recovery in no time"

ART BY NovelAi

Senchi: "Thanks, Doctor Yagokoro- OwOWOWOWIE!"

Reisen: "Sorry! W-was that too much strength?"

Yes it was! Is what I'm shouting inside me. It's just some cuts on the surface, the bleeding was stopped ages ago, this amount of pressure is completely unnecessary!

Eirin: "Udonge, the bleeding has already stopped, you're going to reopen the wound if you put too much strength"

Reisen: "I'm sorry, Master... I'm still not used to this..."

Eirin: "I thought the Lunar Defence Corps trained you some basic first aids, and you were a spec ops no less"

Reisen: "I... uh... I... have no excuse..."

Eirin: "*sigh* Just what the hell are they doing back up there... Oh, Senchi-kun please don't put thoughts on that. She's still a trainee, I hope you understand"

Senchi: "O-okay..."

How can I not put any thoughts to the fact that I'm being patched up by a former spec ops bunny girl!?

A while back...

Senchi: "Delivery?"

Rinnosuke: "That's right, to the clinic in the bamboo forestc. Can you can drop the package there before heading home?"