The Tomboyish Wind God Girl in Love - VIII Pt.2

We're now sitting across of the guest, she calmly sips the tea while Aya looks tensed and nervous, just like Momiji when we saw her at the front. She barely able to maintain eye contact. She glanced over to me from time to time, bearing worries in her eyes.

The guest sitting across...

??: "It's been a while, Shameimaru"

Aya: "Y-Yes... Megumu-sama..."

Megumu: "Oh don't be so nervous, I'm only visiting to see how my girls are doing lately"

Momiji mentioned someone named Megumu before, she is a tengu chief, Iizunamaru Megumu. Aya addressed her with '-sama', which makes her Aya's boss.

Megumu: "And, I would like to meet the 'captive' everyone has been talking about lately with my own eyes"

She turns her gaze at me, a powerful yet mischievous gaze is being set upon me. Just a look alone is enough to show her authority. She probably does it on purpose to put me in pressure, it is a test of courage, composure and calmness.

But I've faced countless superiors before during my part timing days outside, so I can still remain calm and composed under the stress.

Senchi: "Please to meet you, Megumu-sama. My name is Senchi Tokuda, I am currently employed as a journalist and editor for Aya's Bunbunmaru newspaper. It is an honour for you to visit us"

I bowed with my hands and head are touching the floor, the same way I always do when talking to people in high places. A perfect execution in front of any superiors.

Megumu: "My my, how polite. I commend you for knowing your place here, boy. It's okay, you can lift your head. I am not your boss, so you do not need this level of formality"

Senchi: "Thank you, Megumu-sama"

Megumu: "Now, as for Shameimaru, who I am her boss. Mind if I ask why is there a human up on this mountain? I remember giving out clear instructions on forbidding this. How do you explain this, Shameimaru"

Aya: "I... uh..."

Megumu: "I'm only joking. Of course I know why along with the pathetic excuses you gave me, why do you think I've been staying silent this whole time?"