Chapter 7: How Journalists Work

Senchi: "Uhh... are you... seeing what I'm seeing?"

Reisen: "Y-yea..."

I knowing peeking and stalking is not really a good thing but... what Aya is doing...

Aya: "Eehehe~eheheee~"

...

Reisen: "W-what is she doing in broad daylight!?"

Senchi: "Pretty sure from the look of it... she's peeking into women's bathroom and taking pictures..."

Reisen: "Wait... someone is coming arou- EEK!! H-Hide!"

Before I can see who comes around the corner of the bathroom Aya is peeking, Reisen pulls me down by the collar of my shirt to take cover behind the bush.

Senchi: "Wha!? Who's that?"

Reisen: "S-someone... dangerous...."

Reisen's ears wrinkles and shivering in fear, her face goes pale...

I dare not continue to peek at what is happening but I can still hear the conversation starting between the mysterious figure and Aya.

??: "Ara~ May I ask what in the world you're doing?"

Aya: "What else do you think I'm doing... collecting some scoops of course, the news and story has been pretty dry late...ly... Waaah!? I've been busted!! Time to scram!"

??: "Not so fast, little bird"

Aya: "GWEH!! *CHOKE* I'm not running! I'm not running! Stop pulling my collar!"

??: "So..."

Aya: "*GASP!*... *Sigh* c-can't you be a bit more gentle with my shirt...?"

??: "You shouldn't run in the first place"

Aya: "What are you doing here anyway..."

??: "Looking for Chang'e of course"

Aya: "Aa... how surprising..."

??: "I heard you're a reporter right? You should have some information of where that bitch is"

Aya: "Ee... u-unfortunately I don't know, sorry about that..."

??: "Tch... I swear I smell something familiar"

Aya: "What are you... a dog?"

??: "I smell... rodent"

Reisen: "Eek!"

??: "!!? Did you hear that?"

Aya: "I didn't hear anything"

??: "There's no mistake, someone is hiding nearby... maybe is Chang'e, she's a fucking rat that's why she reeks of rodent!"

...

Reisen: "S-Senchi-san! S-she's going to find me! Hide me somewhere!"

Senchi: "Isn't she looking for someone else?"

Reisen: "Just don't let her see me please!"

Senchi: "That's easier said than done!"

As I am looking for an escape route through the thick forest of magic, I realise something...

It's quiet... the conversation between the mysterious woman and Aya halted. As I turn around and try to take a peek of what's going on-

 As I turn around and try to take a peek of what's going on-