The Tomboyish Wind God Girl in Love - II

Hatate: "Mmm~ this is great~ the breakfast I mean~ Senchi-kun, you really are good at cooking aren't you"

Senchi: "It's not that impressive actually"

Today I've made English breakfast for the Tengus. With classic sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, hash brown, bake beans etc. The preparation for the bake bean took some time but I'm glad the flavour is there.

Hatate: "Mmmhmm~ mm? Is Aya-senpai still sleeping? She's awfully late today for some reason"

Currently, only Hatate and I are sitting on the table ready to have (or rather having) breakfast. I packed the breakfast and made a bento for Momiji who left very early in the morning. Aya's plate of breakfast is running out of steam.

Senchi: "I'll go check up on her"

Hatate: "Tell her that if she doesn't hurry up, I'll take her hash brown!"

Aya: "Whose hash brown are you going to take, my dear Hatate?"

Out of no where and in an instant, Aya appears behind Hatate which definitely startled her.

Hatate: "Uwah!! A-Aya-senpai!? When did you-"

Aya: "2 seconds ago, just on time to hear you try to commit a great atrocity against me"

Senchi: "Are you okay? You're getting up quite late today..."

Aya: "Oh I've never been better! Hear me out, hear me out!"

Aya sits down right in front of her plate of breakfast and begin spilling out her plan for today.

Senchi: "What's got you all fired up?"

Aya: "Here me out! I just got some juicy intel about some suspicious activities in the village. Sounds like something big is happening, big enough to be the greatest scoop in history!"

Senchi: "Well that's good for you, should I come along as well?"

Aya: "Nah, this is a special situation, Tokuda-kun. I need to see this and record everything with my own eyes with no interruptions! Sorry about this~ I promise I'll take you with me next time~"

Senchi: "No problem, you're the boss here. So what do you want me to do?"

Aya: "Mind help me write and edit the upcoming edition of Bunbunmaru? You can stay and work from home. And while I, will sneak into the Hieda manor to get my information"

Senchi: "You're going to commit a home invasion!?"

Aya: "I prefer a more gentle word like... trespass"

Senchi: "That's still a crime!"

Hatate: "She's already a criminal, you know...?"

Aya: "I don't want to hear from a thieve who try to steal my hash brown"

Hatate: "You're comparing that with this!?"

That's some Sk*rim logic where trespassing and stealing an apple are all crimes punishable by death...

Aya: "Whoops, I'm running late! The documents are on my table, on a pile says 'human' on it. Shameimaru, Depart!"

Senchi: "Wait! You forgot your-"

Before I can finish, Aya has already launched herself out of the window, and disappears into the distance.