The Tomboyish Wind God Girl in Love - IV

Aya: "Tokuda-kun, look here! What do you think of this draft? It's good isn't it?"

...

Aya: "Tokuda-kun...? What's wrong-"

Oh something's wrong alright...

Aya: "T-Tokuda-kun, what are you-"

You are the one that's wrong this whole time, Aya.

Aya: "M-me...?"

I know what's going on, I know why you hired me and more importantly, I know what you are planning to do to me!

Aya: "Tokuda...kun... n-no, listen to me-"

I'm done listening to you! I'm done trusting you! I thought we're friends, Aya. How can you do this to me!?

Aya: "T-that's not... It's not like that! I... I'm... I've given up on that plan! I don't want to be promoted anymore! I just want to continue to work together as journalists, as partners"

And you're expecting me to believe that?

Aya: "I'm Sorry! I'm really Sorry! P-please-"

The trust has been broken, there's no fixing it... maybe that's why people don't like you. I tried to give you a chance, but you didn't care. You didn't care about anything but yourself! And they are right about you.

You're annoying. Don't show your face around ever again.

Aya: "Tokuda-kun... wait! Tokuda-kun! Come back! I'm sorry! I'm... *sob* I'm sorry! Please, don't leave me alone!!"

...

...

...

...en...i

...e...pai...

Sen...i...

Senpai...

??: "Senpai!"

The voice woke me up from the nightmare... but my body still refuses to be awaken. My eye lids are so heavy that I need to use all my strength to open them half way.

Aya: "Ugh..."

Hatate: "Senpai, you finally wake up. Do you know what time it is!?"

I can tell it's late, the sun is already high up in the sky as no light shines directly through the window.

Now with my strength comes back to me, I can now make myself sit up straight.

Hatate: "Jeez, took you long enough to wake up, you got important things to do-..."

Hatate stopped her sentence as she looks at my just woke up face.

Hatate: "Senpai, are you... crying?"

Aya: "Eh?"

I move my hand to the corner of my eye, it's wet... it's tears...

Hatate: "A-are you alright?"

Aya: "I-I'm fine... don't worry about it"

Hatate: "It's kinda hard to not feel worry..."

I wipe the tears off with my arms, and put on the best smile I can make to assure to Hatate that I'm okay.

Aya: "I'm fine, really... j-just had a nightmare that's all"

Hatate: "I-is that so... well, I know today's work is important for you but... don't push yourself, okay?"

Aya: "Okay... I'm feeling better already"

It's just a dream, I need to shake that off. I need to get up, Tokuda-kun is probably waiting for me.