Chapter 5: HELP ME EIRIN!

THIS BOOK REACHED #1 ON #TOUHOU! (Even only for 1 day) I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORTS!

??: "IIIIYYAAAAAAAAAAAA!! EIRIN!! HELP ME!!!!"

It has been a week since I first stayed in the clinic. During that period, Doctor Yagokoro says my health has been improving, that I can probably be discharged in the next few days.

??: "IT APPEARED!! A MAN THING!! IT'S HERE!!!"

If I can survive that's all...

I'm no masochist so it doesn't feel good at all getting pinned down by a girl while taking a shit...

Senchi: "C-can't I take my shit in peace!?"

??: "Silence you worm! I don't know how did you enter Eintei, but s-showing your tiny dick and shrunken balls in front of a lady is a grave sin!"

Senchi: "You call yourself a lady!? You're the one bust into my room and my toilet!"

??: "Shaddap! Pervert! Womanizer! Burglar! Exhibitionist! Once Eirin gets here you'e done! No wait, might be better just kill you right here!"

This girl resorted to violence immediately! I need to get her off!

I used all my strength to lift my pinned hand while swiping her leg to catch her off balance hope to get her off. But one thing lead to another...

??: "Kyaa!"

We switched position... now with me pinning her on the floor.

 now with me pinning her on the floor

Art by NovelAi

Now that I have calmed down a bit to look at what I'm dealing with here. The girl is a beauty... her hairs looks like made of silk, as if you can feel the smoothness without even touching them. Despite having no signs of wearing make up, her beauty is on par with the celebrities from the outside world... She also smells really good!

The girl I pinned down is obviously flustered by this position... w-what is she going to do... I should've run away while I can and now this! I don't really know what to do!