Prologue and Authors Note

This is my first time writing a book. To be honest it was a spur of the moment decision but I enjoyed writing the first chapter.  I think this book will be pretty fast paced but I honestly have no idea where this book is going to go so please bare with the plot holes that you may notice. I do not have an uploading schedule, just write when I have the time. I'm trying to make chapters at least 500 words. This book is kind of sporadic with the theme and trope so if you have any trouble understand what is going on, leave a comment and i'll try to help. The chapters won't be too long and this book will move fast paced in some parts and slow in others. I just write what I would want to see in a book and that doesnt always stick to the theme of highschool rivals. Sorry bout that. I'm just writing this for fun. 

 Thank you lovelies.

Ethan Volkov-18 seems to be a normal 12th grader who is incredibly intelligent at first sight. Dark secrets lie beneath that nonchalant exterior.

Scarlett Romano-17 turning 18 is categorized as an academic genius but could never outdo Ethan to be number 1 in the class. She also has some secrets of her own.

These two have always been challenging on another for the top spot in the class, but little to their knowledge, they have been in competition outside if the classroom too. When fate takes a sharp turn, they end up in an unwanted situation, together.

They have always been in a relationship, they just don't know it.