Chapter 19: Sweats

Hey lovelies, sorry for not updating last week, I was pretty busy with finals and my personal life so I was either too drained or too busy to write for you all. I sincerely apologize but now I only have one month left of school and after that I hope to write more and finish this book. I'm hoping to make it to 3hrs of read time before I end the book but we will see and I hope you all stick around to see us get to that point. Again, sorry for the late update, without further ado...

(TW Blood)

Scarlett's POV:

"So Scarface, what are you doing sitting here with these two handsome men. Did you pay them to sit with you because you knew they wouldn't otherwise?" Katherine asked in her high pitched fucking pick me voice.

I then say "No they would just rather sit with me than you. I mean your the one who starts problems with anyone and everyone. I bet they just wanted to stay out of it. ALso there's the fact that your voice is annoying and you smell like a perfume that's $20 too cheap. There are more reasons, do you want me to keep going or are you going to leave?" she just looked mad for a few seconds. Probably thinking or a good reply.

Before she could say anything I then say "Ya know if you aren't going to say anything, at least close your mouth or else you'll catch flies". That really seemed to piss her off. She still doesn't reply but she seems to notice that me and Ethan are really close and we are holding hands. I'm holding his hand to stop me from smacking the bitch upside her head and I think he is holding mine to comfort me is a way.

She then turns to Ethan and says "Hey babe, when you get tired of her  I'll be waiting. I mean, just look at her, she couldn't even look nice two days into the school day just imagine when she wakes up. God I would hate to be the one who has to see that every day. Just letting you know, I'll be outside in the back of the school in 20 minutes. Meet me there if you want to have a good time" she then turns to Alex "your welcome to join too, I always wanted to have a threesome" and she turns to go to another table. 

I squeeze Ethan's hand and I sit there for a second, thinking of the consequences I could receive for my next action. I then quickly stand up and walk to her, before she notices me I pull her hair so hard she falls down with it. I let her get up and try to hit me, letting her take the blame for the first real action, but I dodge it and then I punch her in the face.

I hear a crunch and I think I broke her nose, ruining the nose job she got a few years back. I don't care though because I then grab a book near me and swing it upward, knocking her in the chin. Blood from her nose flies everywhere but I don't care. I know I am being harsh but she really pissed me off. How much of a bitch could someone be before it comes back and bites them in the ass, or in this case smacks them in the face. 

I go t make another move but someone wraps their arms around my upper body enabling me from doing anything. I turn my head a little to see who it is. Ethan. WIth Alex standing beside him assessing the situation. I then turn my head back to see Katherine stand up and look like she was going to try something. I see her wind up and try to punch me too but I use Ethans grasp on me to my benefit and I kick her in the chest and she finally stays down.

All this happened in a matter of a minute before really anyone could react. The ran out of the room to get backup a little while ago and no one is really helping Katherine. I don't care as I drop the book and get Ethan's arms off me and turn to make my way out of the room. As I walk people make a path for me, not wanting to be the next one I beat up.

I just go to the bathroom to wash myself off. Once I get there, I look in the mirror and see blood got onto my face and clothes. Not a lot but it's noticeable. It probably got on me when her head flew up when the book hit her. She ruined on of Ethans sweatshirts and I'm now pissed at her again but I think she is messed up enough for one day. I then take the sweatshirt off which is awkward because I only had a bra on underneath but oh well.

I then hear the door open and scowl because I want to be alone. I don't turn around but I look in the mirror to see who it is.

Ethan. 

And i'm here standing in nothing but a bra and a pair of his sweats trying to scrub blood out of his sweatshirt.

This isn't a good look but I don't think he cares based off of the look in his eyes.

He then walks up to me and stops a foot in front of me and just looks into my eyes.

We stood like that for a few seconds before...

Hey lovelies. Once again, I apologize for not updating last week. I'll try to be better about it from now on.

Don't forget to comment and vote. Love ya<3.

Word count: 1003