Chapter 3: Her.

Hey lovelies. Enjoy the chapter. Love ya.

Ethan's POV:

I woke up on time this morning at around 7. It was the first day of school and I wanted to look good just for her so I made sure I looked even better than usual. I got out of bed, brushed my teeth and I did my hair which looked good if I do say so myself. 

I was done getting ready at 7:30 and I got in my car to make it to school before she did. I wanted to interrupt her schedule as I usually did. She is the love of my life and yet she doesn't even know it. I wish I had the guts to tell her everything and I know my thoughts sound possessive but I mean look at her. She is perfection and I want her all to myself.

I arrive at school and am walking in right as she pulls up in her G Wagon. I make sure to stay out of her sight until it's the perfect time to interrupt her. She is walking to her class, great timing. I walk up to her and say "On your way to class I assume?" she rolls her eyes and replied with "No dip Sherlock". Her attitude is one of the many things I love about her. She just has a certain spark to her that makes me a lovesick puppy.

"Sherlock huh. Thanks for admitting im smart. That means a lot coming from you Scarr" I say back to her. She rolls her eyes then looks at me with a glare that holds a hint of anger. "Don't call me Scarr, only my friends get to call me that" she bites back. She just walks past me after that comment. I don't want to hurt her feelings but I need to have the upper hand, the last laugh. "What friends?" I call out behind her. I regret not being able to see her reaction but I see a small head shake come from her.

She is so beautiful I just want to be around her all the time. I soon walk to my first period which is in the opposite direction of hers. I have math and she had english i'm guessing from the direction she is heading. After the class starts I soon get a text that Scarlett ha detention after school tomorrow. If your wondering how I know already, it's because I have friends in that class who keep an eye on her for me when I cannot. I just want to make sure she stays safe.

I know I sound obsessed but who wouldn't be. She is perfect in everyway. She's smart, beautiful, and comes from a good family. That's all my parents have ever wanted for me and I want to live up to their expectations. I have to live up to their expectations. 

As soon as it was lunch I go get my food and spot her sitting alone and for a split second, we lock gazes and my heart melts instantly. I try to eat as fast as I could so I could meet her at the trash bins and have an excuse to talk to her. I finish just as she is getting up. Perfect timing again. I walk up and I get in her way so I know she will notice me. "Scarr did you hear, i'm the number one in class as of the last tests. Guess you'll have to take second place again, for the fifth year" I hope I didn't hurt her feelings, that was the only thing to say that popped into my head. 

"Ethan, can you just fuck off. Can't you see that i'm busy" she replies. I feel like I hurt her feelings. I was quick to reply with "Busy with what? Throwing away some wrappers? C'mon you always have time for me. We've been friends practically since we were born". She looks at me with a hint for anger. God she looks beautiful even when shes mad. "I'm not sure if you could call our situationship a friendship. We have been in competition since we were able to understand what that was" she tells me. I said back "No, you've been in a competition, i've just been humoring you".

She looks hurt and shocked by my words. I feel bad for say that and I wish I could take it back. I hate seeing her hurt. She just turns around and walks out of the lunchroom. I walk behind her to make sure she's ok. We walk down an empty corridor until she stops and turns and stutters a little which I find adorable "W-what? I-I thought this was what you wanted. I-I thought you always wanted to push my buttons, to prove that you were better than me. To prove that i'm worth nothing more than a silver medal". She seemed to not be able to control her words.

I didn't know what else to do so I just pulled her into a hug. "Hey, hey calm down. Its ok. Sweetheart, its ok. I humor you because when I do, you talk to me. Even if you don't like me, at least you talk to me. That's all I ask for" I tell her with the most sincerity I could muster up. She hid her face in my chest which made me feel special. She is so adorably cute in so many way. She is a fallen angel. I'm definitely in love. "Are you better now darling? Do you need anything? Are you gonna keep hugging me? Not that I mind of coure, bt we have to get to third period soon. The bell rings in one minute" I tell her. She looks up at me and nodded and pulled away. I miss her touch. 

She turns around to walk to class but before she could get far, I grab her arm and tell her "If you ever need anything just let me know, ok Scarr?". She looks up at me and says "Yes Ethan, thank you" before turning around and walking to her next class without looking back. I walk to my next class happy as ever.

Third period goes by quick and since my last period is a study hall, I leave school early. Non of my friends were as lucky to get a study for last period so I dont have anyone to hang out with so I should just go home.  Or maybe I should pay someone a visit...

Don't forget to comment and vote. Love y'all.

Word count: 1096