Chapter 10: Cars.

Hey lovelies. Enjoy the chapter. Love ya.

Ethans POV:

"You have one minute to push me away before I kiss you" I tell her. She looks surprised by my words, but she shouldn't be because we have done this before. She just stares back at me for about 5 seconds and then...

She opens the car door and gets out just about as quick as she can it seems. Now it's my turn to be shocked by her, I was expecting her to kiss me like she did last time. She looks at me and she walks around the car an it looks like she is laughing at me. God, she looks beautiful when she does that. I want her to laugh like that all the time. I soon get out of the car to stand in front of her. 

I then say "Scarlett that's not fair. You can't just look at me like that then leave me hanging. You're mean". She again laughs at me and says "That look isn't going to get you anywhere and you're going to have to try a lot harder than just a short date and some talking to get anything from me". There is a hint of a small smirk on her face. I then trace her face with my eyes but they soon land on her neck, where the marks I left earlier were slowly becoming visible. I smirk in m head knowing that I did that. And that she liked it. 

"Well I guess I will then, I'll pick you but tomorrow at 6. But dont dress up to much, just something casual.  Also next time you might want to use some color corrector or something because I can see my work of art on your neck, darling" I say.  

Yes, I know what color corrector is, I have a cousin who is into makeup and tells me everything she thinks I should know about a girl and makeup. Her hand flys up to her neck and a small blush forms on her cheeks. She quickly looks at the ground but I dont allow it. I put my fingers on her chin and lift her face so our eyes meet once again. I could just get lost in her eyes any time I look into them. It's like a maze, I look once and I'm just gone. Her blush is so cute too. I want to make her blush all the time. In every way possible. And maybe some I don't think are possible.

"Awww sweetheart, are you getting shy? Don't be you look beautiful" I tell her. More blush comes to her face which is really cute. It's good to know what makes her shy. She takes a moment to answer me, most likely collecting her thoughts. "I-I better get going before my dad comes outside looking for me. Thank you for tonight I had a good time" she says still not fully meeting my eyes. We'll need to get her over that if she's going to do well in my word. I then reply "No problem darling, I'll see you tomorrow". 

I watch her walk up her to the steps of the house, open the door and get inside, then I get back in the car and soon drive away. She makes me feel so good about myself and I just love it. I love h- no. I can't be thinking that. She won't return it so I shouldn't think it. I'll only hurt myself more if I think that. She just occupies my thoughts all the time and I don't know whether to love it or hate it. The drive back to my house takes about 20 minutes. I park my car in the 8 car garage which is filled with mine and my dads cars. There is an add on being built onto it so we can fit more cars because 4 is not enough for each of us apparently. My mom has her own garage because she requested it which has 3 cars in it. 

The house is pretty big, a little bigger than Scarlett's. My dad and mom like living lavishly, and they don't want anything less than perfection. Which is probably why they chose Scarr to be my wife. Because she is just perfection. When you walk inside, all you see is black and gold, the color scheme picked by my parents. I don't mind it, I actually like it alot so i even flows into my room. It covers the kitchen and bathrooms too but it has accents of other colors and just fits us as a family. We have many guest rooms with their own vibe, but they all match the rest of the house nicely.  But soon, I get out of my car and get to the front door. 

As soon as I get through the door all the lights are off so I know my parents are asleep. Their room is on the first flor so as soon as I get o the stair, I know I'm in the clear but I better still be quiet. I quickly but silently make my way up the stairs and get to my room as quickly as possible.It has posters and paintings covering the walls and honestly, it's pretty cool. 

There's a sofa in the middle and a big flat screen on the wall, my bed is on the far wall, near the double doors to the balcony which has chairs and a table for morning coffee when I feel like it. I change my suit into grey sweats and a white tee then go and do my bathroom before bed routine which consists of me washing my face with cerave and brushing my teeth and moisturizing. Like I said, makeup loving, skin loving cousin. I get into bed and before I go to fall asleep I text her saying "I just got home. Goodnight sweetheart". The read receipt comes up but I don't get a message back but that's ok. I soon fall asleep with the thought of her on my mind. 

Hey lovelies, don't forget to comment and vote. Love y'all.

Word count: 1028