Chapter 8: Ice cream.

Hey lovelies. Enjoy the new chapter. Love you all.

Scarletts POV:

After i'm all calmed down and we are done talking, we make our way back into the restaurant. His hand in mine. It felt nice. I could get used to him holding my hand. We get back to the private room still holding hands, and get back to our seats. 

Our parents don't seem to notice that we are holding hands. Or at least they don't comment on it. "Is everything all right?" Mrs. Volkov asks. "Yes mrs. Volkov everything is fine, thank you" I reply politely. She eyes us up but doesn't pry further.

I drop his hand as soon as the waiter comes to take our orders which he doesn't seem to like all too much but I ignore it. I order Alfredo with Broccoli which in my opinion, is the best dish at our restaurant. We talk a little longer, until our food comes. The room is quiet while we eat, only the hush whispers of our dads being heard. Ethan soon leans over and whispers in my ear "This is boring darling, you wanna get out of here after you finish eating? Maybe we could talk a little more?" with a mouth full of food, I nod my head yes. I eat quickly while Ethan is almost already done with his Chicken Parm.

After we are both done we stand up at the same time and Ethan says "We are leaving, we decided we would like to get to know each other privately" he then turns to my dad "I will have her home at 11 at the latest". My dad and Ethans parents nod and we soon leave the restaurant. Hand in hand. 

After we are outside I say "So, where do you want to go and what do you want to do? Also what do you want to talk about? I know a good amount about you already and we are too dressed up to go just anywhere". I just keep talking for some reason but he just listens and smiles at me as if he likes my rambling. His smile is endearing and cute. I like it.

"Sweetheart we could go anywhere and do whatever you want, I don't care if we look out of place because we look too good. It just means that all eyes will be on us and I can show everyone that you are mine" he says. The way he talks, his wording just draws me in for some reason. I smile a little and nod my head, words not forming from me being flustered by his words. He just smirks at me as if he knows what is going on inside my head. He seems to know a lot about my mannerisms. I guess he has always paid more attention  to me than I thought. 

We decided to go get ice cream at the parlor downtown right outside the city. It has the best ice cream. When we arrive at his car, I'm surprised to see he drove in a Bugatti Divo. I'm surprised he has as nice of a car he does, it's not what he usually drives to school. 

He usually drives a nice Ram 2500 Truck, but I get it, if I had a car like this, I wouldn't want it getting hit in the school parking lot. He seems to have a lot of money if this he owns this, but I don't dwell on the thought because , I mean, I do too. The drive is about 10 minutes and the whole time, Ethan has his hand either on mine or on my thigh. Its new but i'm not opposed to it...

We get to the ice cream place and I order a Mint Oreo on a cone while Ethan orders vanilla. "That is the most boring flavor ever but I guess it matches your personality" I tell him. He then replies "It's a classic, you could never go wrong with vanilla ice cream. Other vanilla things, I could skip". I feel like his words have an underline meaning but I don't care right now. All I care about is my ice cream. Once we both collect our ice cream, we walk outside just talking and eating. After we both have finished we didn't stop. We just kept walking and talking, too engrossed in each other to care about anything else. It feels like we've always done this, there is no awkwardness at all. 

It just feels right. It feels perfect. 

I feel as though I might like Ethan. I've never felt like this towards anyone else. His smile, the way he talks, and not to mention, but he is hot as fuck and I never noticed  that before. I was too concentrated on being better than him, I didn't notice. His dark brown hair just falls so perfectly and his blue green eyes are just beautiful. 

We stopped walking and he is just staring into my eyes but I was too busy obviously checking him out and now he was doing that stupid smirk again. He soon checks his watch and says "Its 10:17, I should get you back before your dad kills me for keeping you out too late". I nod and turn around. We make our way back to his car, his beautiful, expensive car. I want this car. Maybe one day he will let me drive it. 

The drive home we talk to whole time, no radio needed to fill in the silence because there was non. His hand was on my thigh the whole time again but I wasn't opposed to it, again. We reach my house in about 20 minutes. We pull into my driveway and before I can get out of the car, he pulls me close and says "You have one minute to push me away before I kiss you". I get deja vu from what happened in my bedroom just a few nights ago. I just look at him for a painful 5 second and then I...

Don't forget to comment and vote. Love ya lovelies.

Word count: 1019