Chapter 13: Martini.

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE. READ THE OTHER CHAPTER FIRST.

Hey lovelies, enjoy the chapter. Love ya.

Scarlett's POV:

I decided that I'm not waiting on this man anymore. If he doesn't want to take me out then I'm going out on my own. I look too good to just stay home. I texted one of my cousins, Fay, if she wanted to go out with me and thankfully, she did. She told me she would be ready in an hour.

After about 30 minutes I get in my car and drive to her place which takes about 20 minutes to get there. I put on some music and practically yell the lyrics to my favorite songs. When I get there, I get out of my car and just walk into her house. She's 20 so she lives alone, or at least I thought until I almost bumped into someone. When I almost fell over, he reached out his hand and caught me. "I'm so sorry, are you ok?" he asks. I don't answer just stare at him for a second. His face is gorgeous and his voice is hot. "Yeah, I'm all good. Sorry fr walking into you, I thought Fay lived alone" I say. He replied "I just moved in to be her roomate 4 days ago, I'm Xavier, he friend from college. I kind of got kicked out of the dorms for pulling too many pranks so I'm staying here until I find my own place. Soon hopefully". 

Before I could reply, I hear Fay's heels clicking against the floor, then her voice "Hey Scarr, I see you've met my roommate Xavier. I assume he told you here he came from and why he is here. Also he will be coming with us because he seems to not want to do anything but party" she says with a chuckle at the end. She is wearing a black, thigh length dress with a lot of cleavage showing but somehow, it looks classy on her. She always makes her outfits look classy somehow. Her hair is in perfect waves falling down her back. 

"Yes, he told me his background and all. I was thinking we should go to the new nightclub a few block away. I'll drive" I say. "Sounds good to me. And Happy Birthday by the way" Fay replies. Xavier then says "Oh, its your birthday? Happy Birthday... umm I don't think you gave me your name". Damn it, I was so caught up in his face that I forgot to introduce myself. "Oh right, I'm Scarlett, but you can call me Scarr if you want. And thank you both for the birthday wishes" I say. 

We go outside and get in my car then drive to the nightclub. On the way there, I learn more about Xavier and he learns more about me because Fay won't stop talking and seemingly trying to set us up. That's right, she probably doesn't know i'm in an arranged marriage with him. Eh, I'm not going to tell her. I want to have fun tonight since he didn't even care enough to send a text. I haven't even looked at my phone because I don't care anymore. Now all I care about is a night out with my cousin and my new friend

Honestly, I might give Xavier a chance. I mean, it's obvious that Ethan doesn't want me so why not. 

We pull up to the nightclub and we walk up to the bouncer, not even bothering to get in line. I give him my ID, knowing I'm underage, but once he reads my name, we all get in right away. The good parts about having a powerful wealthy family I guess. As soon as we walk in, we are hit with flashing lights and loud music. Just where I want to be right now. Fay and I walk up to the bar with Xavier trailing behind. I notice him stealing glances at me, but I don't read into it. 

"Hey, can I get a whiskey, on the rocks, a rum and coke, and a dirty martini, no vermouth" Fay orders. She knows me so well. I love martinis. I'm guessing she has the rum and coke which Xavier has the whiskey. After we get out drinks, I take a big, long sip of mine, feeling the vodka run down my throat. The buzz is already kicking in. Exactly what I needed. 

After I finished my drink, I made my way onto the dance floor and started to dance, and I know how to dance. I start to move my hips and shake my ass. 

Suddenly, I feel hands on my hips but I don't stop nor both to see who it is. I just keep dancing. We dance together for a few more songs before we start grinding on each other. Honestly, I don't care who it is dancing with me, I just keep doing what I want with no regards for consequences. The buzz in my head not allowing for any. I soon start to feel something poke me in the back. He got a hard-on. Fuck, this isn't fun anymore. I don't want to fuck anyone right now. I turn around to find a creepy older guy smiling grotesquely at me. 

"Doll face, why don't you just go back to dancing, or do you want another drink?" he says with a ugly sounding voice, I guess it matches his face. "Sorry but i'm done here, with you. I came to have fun, not get hit on my guys three times my age" I say, hoping he will just leave me alone. "Doll face, don't be a bitch and just keep moving your hips against me" he replies. I move farther away from him in disgust.

I try to walk away but he grabs my arm preventing me from doing so. "Let go of me you dickwad, I don't want to be near you now or ever again and I certainly won't fuck you so just let go fuckface". I know my language is colorful but I have no conscious when I'm a little drunk. Maybe I'm more than a little. I am kind of a lightweight. Before he can reply someone else intervenes but I don't look up to see who it is.

The man's grip on my arm loosens and then I hear the voice I've been wanting to here all day.

"Let go of her"

Don't forget to comment and vote. Love y'all.

Word count: 1083