Chapter 4: Sweetheart.

Hey lovelies, enjoy the chapter. Love ya.

Scarlett's POV: 

When I walk into my room he was sitting on my bed. Why? I have no idea...  

Ethan somehow made it into my room and was sitting on my bed. I don't even want to know how he got there but i'm surprisingly not mad that he's here. I think I might even be happy to see him for once. That exchange we had earlier made me rethink our relationship. To be honest I think my feelings of hatred were just a disguise for something else...

"What are you doing here?" I ask. "I'm here to make sure that you are ok. You seemed a little off after what went down earlier. You walked away without saying anything which sort of threw me off. I just wanted to make sure your fine." he said. "I'm better now. It just took time to put everything into perspective but don't worry I'm all good now. Also how did you even get in here?" I questioned. "Well to be honest I was talking to your dad because I've met him before, and he was here earlier and let me in when he heard I wanted to talk to you. He left about 15 minutes ago but said I could wait for you if I wanted and now i'm here talking to you which Im happy about" he said. 

"How do you know my dad? Also, how did you get here so quick, did you have a study last period or something? School just ended?" I asked sort of dumbfounded. He then replied "Well, yes, I have a study at the end of the day so I can leave early if I want and I did today. I wanted to see you. How I know your dad isn't important just yet. You will find out soon enough. Sooner rather than later I hope". Now I was really dumbfounded with his answers. I have too many questions but now is not the time. I was trying to get words out but incoherently just let out a few noises. I was actually speechless and I didn't know why.

"Baby close your mouth, you'll catch flies" he laughed and I instantly closed my mouth. "Sweetheart, I came to see you because I wanted to make sure you were ok and I missed you. I just wanted to see you" said Ethan. I don't know how to feel about this situation. He is calling me all these nicknames as if we are in a relationship or something. HE knows my dad for some reason. I don't know what to make of it just yet. One thing I know for sure, there is something being kept from me. 

He is just staring at me, but his gaze seems to be filled with something unidentifiable. Anger? No. Lust? Maybe. Love? Maybe. Sadness? I don't think so. Adoration? Possibly. His gaze made me feel a certain way. The way he looked at me just, it did something to me. He stood up and took a step towards me. I took a step back. He did it again. I took another step back. This motion happened until we had almost moved across my bedroom and there is only one step between me and the way behind my back and the man in front of me. I took that final step when he was too close for comfort, leaving me pressed between the wall and him. 

When that final step was taken he took my hands in his. "You have 1 minute to push me away and tell me to leave before I kiss you starting now. You don't know how long i've been waiting for this" he said. I looked at him. I didn't push him away like we were both expecting me to do. Instead I just looked at him for about a whole 5 seconds before saying "Well how about we find out?" before I grabbed his shirt collar and smashed his lips against mine.

The kiss started out rushed but we slowly sank into it. He soon licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance which was a change for me because all the other guys didn't ask, they just did. I opened my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance with him winning shortly after the fight started. We just sunk into the kiss as if we had done this a million times before. After kissing for about 5 minutes we were both out of breath and pulled away but he didn't stop. He kissed down my neck most likely leaving hickeys until he found my sweet spot between my neck and shoulder. 

He bit down but not harshly but enough to leave a mark. I knew I was gonna have to cover it up with concealer tomorrow. By the way he is going right now, i'll have to cover my whole neck up with makeup. But that was fine as long as he didn't stop. It felt better than all the others. He made me feel better than anyone else could. He soon pulled away, faster than we both wanted. "I'm sorry darling but I have to go. I have to go meet my parents for something. I will text you later, ok?" he said. I looked up at him and quickly replied with "Ok, if you must. But how did you get my number? I don't remember giving it to you". "I have my ways. Goodbye sweetheart" he responded. He kissed the top of my head which made me blush, then he turned and left. 

As soon as he was gone I ran over to my bed and I all but squealed into my pillows. I don't know what this feeling I was feeling was but I know it wasn't anger. Maybe I like Ethan. No, I hated him for almost my whole life. How could I suddenly do a 360 and like him. That's not possible. Is it?

I really hope not. I don't need a relationship right now, but then again, I kind of want to see where this will go with him. 

Don't forget to comment and vote. Love y'all.

Word count: 1032