Chapter 17: Starbucks.

Hey lovelies. Back with another chapter. Hope you all enjoy it. I just update all of the previous chapter to 1000 words or over so if y'all want, feel free to reread, but if not, you're not missing out on any plot changes. Also, word counts at the end of each chapter has been implemented like mentioned in the last chapter. Also, sorry for the long wait, I went on a mini vacation. Without further ado, chapter 17. Love y'all.

Ethan's POV: 

She then stands on her tiptoes to reach eye level with me. It's cute how she has to do that. She kissed my lips. Nothing major. Just a small peck. Or at least that was her plan. But I had other ones. 

I moved my hands from her waist to the back of her neck and pulled her back into me. I then kissed her a lot harder than she did me. She was momentarily stunned but soon melted into it with me. It seemed so natural between us. I loved it. I licked her lips for her to let me in my she momentarily resisted but soon gave in. 

We both fought for dominance but after a little while, she gave in and we both melted into the kiss even more. Our tongues dance together while my hands roamed her body. One stayed around the back of her neck with the other went her waist, moving up but not to high and moving down, not too low. She moaned into the kiss making me smirk into it. I loved it. I soon tried to pull way but she followed my lips so we kissed for a little while longer. 

She sooned pulled away and I let her. My breathing was hard but I think hers was harder. Good think she backed away or else she would have felt my hard on. We were just standing there staring at each other until she said "Ummmmm, well, we should probably get to school now if we are going to make it to starbucks and be there on time". I then replied "Yeah sure, let me just finish up in the bathroom real quick. Why don't you take the truck keys are go start it so the engine warms while I finish getting ready, darling". 

She just nods in response so I tell her where the keys are and where the garage is and I go to the bathroom and start thinking of random things to make it go down. 

Garbage trucks.

Grandmas. 

Squirrels.

Mariachi bands.

Titanic.

Wallets.

That reminds me, I need to grab my wallet for starbucks. After it  seemed to go away, I met Scarr in the truck after grabbing my school stuff and we were on our way to her house, then starbucks, and finally, school.

When we got to her house, she ran into the garage and grabbed her school bag out of her everyday car which luckily wasn't the one she took out last night or else we would have had to drive all the way across town to her cousins to get her backpack. She soon makes it back to the truck and we then speed a little to starbucks. She gets a chai latte and a chocolate croissant while I get a cold brew and we are on our way to school.

 While we drive to school and she sits there happily driving her drink and eating her food, I put my hand on her thigh. She pushes it off at first, but soon after she grabs my hand from the arm rest and puts it on her thigh. I smile and when I look at her she is just looking out of the window but I can see her reflection in it and she is smiling too. The rest of the drive to school. I leave my hand there, moving my thumb and sometimes moving my hand up and down her thigh. I love having her in my car. So much that I even gave her control of the radio and our music tastes match which is perfect, like her.

We make it to school 3 minutes before the bell rings at 9:25. I get out of the car quicker than her so I can open her door and help her out of the truck and then grab her backpack for her. I carry it for her until we get to the doors of the school which I open for her and hand her her bag. We get inside and I give her a quick, not so quick, kiss on the lips and we part ways to got to our second periods. I don't think anyone saw us but there were people in the hall. I don't know if she wants to keep our situation quiet or not but I will not do anything until I know for sure.

We have third period together which is science so hopefully, we can sit at the same lab bench. That would be perfect and then maybe we could learn more about each other and hopefully make the rest of our arranged marriage more bearable. I know she hates it but I honestly like it. I like her, so there is not reason for me not too. 

I like being around her, I like her, I always wanted to be with her, and secretly, I think she always wanted to be with me, she just covered it with hate because she doesn't know how to handle her feelings. I don't think she ever got the love a child needed so she seeked out validation by being smart and getting awards to make her dad proud after her mom was gone and all her friends left her,  I don't think she ever got out of that habit. I will help her. I will wait for her to come around.

 I would wait a lifetime if it meant I got to be with her.

Hey lovelies, don't forget to vote and comment! Love you.

Word count: 1014