Chapter 15: Bed.

Hey lovelies, this will be the last chapter before I go on vacation. Hope y'all like it!!! Love y'all!!!!!

Scarlett's POV:

I feel hands on my bare waist.

"Darling, do you want to change so I can wash your clothes for school tomorrow?" Ethan says. I nod at him then say "Yes, sunshine, I want to get out of these clothes". He then nods back at me, hands me clothes and pushes me into the bathroom. "Let me know if you need help ok?" I hear him say. 

I do my best to change, and I'm left in an oversized tee and a pair of boxers. Its comfy. I walk back into the room and see Ethan shirtless, mid changing. I just stare at him and he then says "Take a picture, it'll last longer". I just roll my eyes and face plant into his bed. Its so soft and warm. I make myself comfortable and just watch as he finishes getting changed. Kind of pervy I know but he looks hot and it's just his shirt.

He is hot. And he is my fiance. But he hasn't proposed. Neither have I. Maybe I should. He's really cute and hot. "Sweetheart, your staring" Ethan says breaking me out of my thoughts. "Well yeah your hot as fuck and naked from the chest up right in front of me" my sober thoughts becoming drunk rambles. 

"Well thank you sweetheart but now is not the time for you to be telling me this, now is time for you to go to sleep" he replied. I just nodded and moved around until I was comfortable. I felt the bed dip behind me as Ethan got into bed. After a few moments, I felt his arm wrap around my waist and him pull me towards him. I just let it happen because it felt nice. I soon fell asleep, comfortable in his arms.

AAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAH

The alarm blare and echoed throughout the room. It sounded 10 times louder with my hangover. 

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

It went off again.

AAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHH

And Again. God can't he just shut it off?

AAAAHAHHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAH

"ETHAN YOU BITCH SHUT THE ALARM OFF" I practically yelled at him.

"UGGGHHHH" I heard him groan from beside me.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAH

"Ugh, fine i'll do it myself" I said then got up and crawled over him to turn it off. Once it was off, I tried t et back to my side but then he put his hands on my hips and pulled me down so I was straddling his waist.

"What the fuck dude? Why?" I asked him. He just smirked back at me with his eyes still halfway shut. 

"This is a great view for first thing Monday morning" he slyly said. I blushed a little at his words. I then checked the time and it was 7:25. Shit we only have 20 minutes to get ready and to get to school. "Ethan you big jerk, wake up and let me go, we only have 20 minutes before we have to leave" I almost yelled at him. 

"Relax sweetheart, we have a study first period, we can be late" he calmly said. Ugh he was right. I hate him being right. "Fine, just let go of me so I can go shower" I answer. "No" he replies.

"Ethan, let me go, I need to shower" I say.

"No, how about we shower together ya know. Save time and water" he says. I blush a little more debating the option before he says "I'm just kidding sweetheart, go shower and ill grab your clothes from the wash". 

I then get up and walk into the bathroom. It was beautiful, black and gold seemed to be the color scheme throughout his room and here. The shower had a waterfall shower head and the sinks were gorgeous. I'm jealous of his bathroom. 

I stop ogling his bathroom and undress to get in the shower. I wash my body and hair using his products that smell like him but I don't take too long knowing that he probably wants to shower too but ts relieving my headache and feels great. I finish rather quickly only to realize I don't have a towel.

Oh shit, what am I going to do? I soon realized my only opinion is to ask Ethan for one. "ETTHHAANNNN I NEED A TOWEL" I yell hoping he will hear me. "OK SCARR JUST GIVE ME TWO SECONDS" I hear him yell back. "SWEETHEART, come to the door and grab it from my hand" he says. I then walk to the door and open it a few inches but cover myself with the door. I then grab it and say thank you while he just has a smirk on his face. 

"What the fuck are you smiling about?" I ask. "Nice ass darling" he replies. He closes the door as soon as I connect the dots, register that her could see my ass in the mirror directly behind me. i just brush it off and wrap it around me to dry off. 

After I'm done doing that, I walk out of the bathroom to find him sitting on the bed playing on his phone. He then looks up at me, still in a towel, with a hint of something I don't recognized in his eyes. But then they clear and he goes to the bathroom to start his shower. 

I get changed into my clothes and then brush through my hair with my fingers. I don't feel comfortable so I go into his closet and I grab a hoodie and a pair of sweats that will work for school. I don't feel good enough to be dressed in a going out outfit. My head is still pounding but not as bad as I took an asprin in the bathroom. I just flop back onto the bed, not feeling like doing anything else to get ready and thinking I might just skip school and stay here for the rest of the day. Right here. Not moving. At all. 

Ethan then comes out of the bathroom all dressed after about 10 minutes and just smiles at me. "What the fuck you lookin at" I ask in a drained voice. 

"You look good in my clothes darling, maybe we should just stay in bed all day"

Let me know what you guys think of this chapter!!!! I'll update after I get back! Love Y'all!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote. See ya lovelies.

Word count: 1065