Episode 1 (Year 2)

I'm starting school very soon

hopefully I can do this on my school computer 

If I can't then i'll just write whatever ideas I have for ep 2 on my note book

Huh... its 30/12/2022, this year has gone by real fast. Well im going to year 2 next year, I better get those books ready.  I got dressed to go back to my school to get the books, the moment i stepped in the school campus, I saw that one person i dreading to see, Scaramouche! Oh boy i really had to see him now? Everywhere i go i see him, its like his stalking me...

"Oh hello Aether" Scaramouche said with a smirk. I just wanted to slap that smirk off his face

Sigh "What do you want Scara..."

"Aww, why so cold? I always thought we get along quite well?"

"You thought, but no. We don't get along" 

"Haha, well I'll see you next year. Aether"

For some reason, after he said that, I was dreading to go back to school the thought of that just made my blood boil.  I was on my way home when I got a message "Ahh....a message now? guess I just check it when I get home." When i got home, I immedietly check my messages,

"Huh...all students are to bring their books and school materials back on campus as we will be sorting you out to your newly assigned dorms" Oh come on..I just went there today I now need to go back tomorrow? You have got to be kidding me

The next day

I went back to campus with my school materials and books to hear which dorms we would be sorted in, hopefully I can get the same dorm room as Amber. She would cheer almost everyone up as long as you talk to her. 

We all garthered in the hall to hear the news by Ms Ei, our school principle.

"Hello dear students, I am Ms Ei, your school principle for Tenko High, I will now be sorting you to your respective dorm rooms....... ok so the last pair will be Aether and.. Scaramouche, you will be in dorm 69. You all are dismissed.

I was in shock that i have to share a room..with HIM?! out of anyone, it could be Venti it could Xiao, Amber, kazuha, anyone but him. Just why?

Scara POV

"Oh! Getting the same room as Aether? This will be intresting. Hehe" I walked up to him

"Hey, since we would be sharing the same dorm for the rest of the year, we should really start getting to know each other, roomie. HAHA" I could see the anger in his eyes. But we could really get along, don't you think?

Aether

After Scara said that, i couldn't bear to look at him for another second at just walked to my dorm. I unpacked everthing and decided that i was going to take the right side of the room.

"Huh, unpacking already? I thought we could have some fun first~" Scara just walked in and that was the first thing he said.

"GAH! Why you! you need to stop doing that!" 

"Ah geez your so whiny, like a child"

I looked away and blushed a little, unfortunatly he noticed..

"Aw amberrassed? Take it as a compliment, and then maybe you'll thank me in the future HAHA"

I gave him a dirty look but he just remained unbothered as ever.

____________________________________________________

YEY 524 words :D 

episode 1 ends here 

the next episode will be released when i have time to write it

~DarlingEi