Episode 3(confession by?)

I went to the hall where Ms Ei annouced the clubs.

"Hello students! I am happy to annouced that you will be reciving the clubs that you selected.

Amber, you will be in the archery club, Kazuha the swords club.........

Aether you will be in the music club and  lastly Scaramouche he, the music club. you all are dismissed."

Did I forget to mention that this school is a hard to get in school? Only people who has excelent grades and has telent can get in.

"Great...why do I always have to be in the same dorm, same club and the same class as him? I guess fate has other plans.." I returned to my dorm without saying anything.

"Hey, so what was the results?"

"Yea remember when you said you wouldn't want to be in the same club as me? Yes that"

"WHAT?! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE YOU? I WISH YOU WERN'T IN THIS SCHOOL"

"Well too bad becuase I, have talent" I gave him that unborthered look with a smile

"Hah! since when, or who says you have talent?!"

" Since I born and says me~"

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, I looks at Scaramouche thinking that he had invited someone. "Don't look at me, I didn't do it" I narrowed my eyes at him.

When I opened the door, I saw a girl that I have never seen before, she had blue white nturning to white at the bottom.

"Do..I know you?" I asked

"No, but I just need to tell you that you are really cute" She said as she handed me a heart shaped box. I didn't want to hurt her feeling so I lied

"Sorry but I'm taken"

"Oh? Who is it? tell me." 

"Ah... its a secret."

"hmmp, fine if you won't tell me then I'll just stay with you to find out! My name is chloe by the way." She smiled and skipped away.

I closed the door, and turn to Scaramouche, "do you know her?" "Know who? I don't know anyone named chloe, so why don't you relax a little." "Hmph. Fine." 

Scaramouche left the dorm and said" I am going to request a change in my club, no way I'm staying in the same club with the likes of you." That was supposed to be my line but whatever.

As soon as he left, I turned on some music and begin to dance to Yoimiya's theme. It was a type of music to matches her personality.(we did that in year 1) For me, I'm usually the quiet type, but when left alone, I become a whole different person. A side where no one, not even my closest friends knew.

________________________________________________________________________________

YAY!!! 400+ WORDS!!!

I may change the title of this episode bc I don't know what other name to give it