Episode 8 (A surprise birthday)

Thursday 29 February
(Benny birthday, yay)

Scara and I were walking to class when we heard a commotion outside of the science lab,
"Hah! Today is your birthday, but it so happens that it happens once every 4 years. Aww, how sad, which means your way too young to be in Tenko High, go back to where you belong, THE TRASH! HAHAHAHA" I walked in to find four people bullying poor Benny...
" Hey! What do you think your doing bullying Bennet?" I scolded.
" Are you this trash friend? I'm sorry but his too young to be here!" Said one of the girls
" Young or not, he still deserve to be here. your the one that belong in the trash, b!tch." 

"Watch your mouth you insect!" "Me insect? Are you talking to me or to yourself? Becuase I don't don't see a difference between you and an insect." I said.

Just then, Chloe appeared among one of the girls and wanted to slap me, but I kicked her leg and she fell forward falling flat on her face. Benny used the chance to escape but one of the girls grabbed his hand, not letting him go.  

"Hey! Let him go!" 
"Hah, why should I? Your not the boss of me." 

"..."

"That's what I thought." 

That's when my anger got the best of me, I slapped the girl hard on the face, leaving a bright red mark on her face. 

"OW! That hurt!" "That's what you get for picking on other people, I wonder, don't you have other things to do rather than always bullying your seniors?" I said with a cold tone.

"Wha-, what makes you think that we are your juniors?" "first of all, I have seen all of my seniors face and I remember them, and second of all, I haven't seen your face anywhere before. Leaving the only conclusion, you are juniors in the school and not giving you the right to bully your seniors." 

The girl cheeks turned red and left in embarrassment and all her friend including Chloe ran after her

During Art lesson.

"I feel bad for benny, his birthday happens once every four years, let's something special for him. Every birthday is a special one so let's make this extra special." I whispered to Scara. He thought for awhile, and finally said, "good idea, but we do need to gather some items though." 

"Or we could make some on our own!" 

During lunch I got Scara and some of my friends to help out with the decorations in the art room. I was hanging some of the decorations on the window with some of them cutting paper for the decor when Scara slid his hands on my waist and buried his face on my back.

"Ah! Scara, w-what are you doing?" I asked, blushing.
"My lips feels hungry, it wanna have a taste of your's ~" Scara said.
" Ah- not now Scara, we need to help with the decorations and there are people here and-"
" Hmph, who cares about what other people think. I wanna have a taste of your lips again~" before I could say anything else, Scara turned me around and kissed me on the lips
"MHP" Scara pulled me closer as I tried to speak.
I could see my friends taking photos and whispering to each other.
''Oh no, what am I going to do now? Are they gunna hate me?" I thought. As our lips separated, a string of saliva was connected to our tongues.
" Aether I didn't know you like Scaramouche!" Amber said
" Ehe...I didn't know how to come out so I just kept it from you guys. I said blushing.
After school
I saw Benny walking towards his dorm room,
"Heya Benny! Could you follow me for a quick sec? I need a show ya something."
" Oh? Aether? Um..sure!" Benny replied.
I led him to the art room where his surprise birthday was held.
As soon as I opened the door, all of us shouted,
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNETT!"
--------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED
Yes the author did this on purpose. I haven't posted in a while so yea.
Anyways BYE 👹