Episode 12(Dinner treat)

Hi  im back from the ded. i was busy with the....-ahem- ai.

4 months later, we made it to the news of being 'Teyvat Youngest Models.' Ms ningguang was so proud of our work that she took all of us out for a celebration dinner at Sunset Plazza. Xiao, Heizou, Kazuha, Scara and I waited at the plazza for 15 whole minutes. Soon, Ms Ningguang and Ms Nahida arrived. 

"Hello, I apologise for being late, there were some.... inconvenience.... on the road. But nevermind that, let's go, I booked the entire restuarant for this celebration, to avoid inturruption. " We followed Ms Ningguang to the restuarant. We stood in front of the restuarant, it was named 'The Sunset'. "Today is an informal occasion, so just call us Ningguang and Nahida will be fine, no need to be formal. Alright then, start ordering. Don't worry, it will be my treat~" Ningguang said. 

All of us ordered what we wanted, it was a warm and cozy restaurant,  and the food here is just -chef kiss-  

"not many people come here often, this restaurant has been here even before I was born. My mother tends to bring me here for lunch when I was younger, there used to be a market here my mother used to go, but its now closed due to the lack of bussiness." Ningguang explained as the food arrived. "Ah, food is here. Eat it while its hot, it won't be nice when its cold." she said as she dipped the Xiao Long Bao into viniger and popped it into her mouth. 

Soon, the main course and the side dished arrived. All of us had a wonderful meal and chat. We went to the counter and paid for the meal,

 Ningguang POV

"Miss, is Mr Yang here today?" I asked. 
"Yes he is! Is there a issue?" The lady asked.
"No issue at all, I would like to have a chat with him that's all." I said.
"alright then, may I have your name?" the lady said.
"Ningguang."
"Mr Yang! Miss Ningguang would like to see you!" the lady requested

Mr Yang came out and saw me, "Ningguang! How have you been?" Mr Yang asked
"I'm doing well, thank you for asking. How are you lately? Is business doing good?" I asked "Business have been good yes, most of the customers are usually the old people.... I am surprised that you would book this whole restaurant to celebrate this special occasion... How are your students, are they doing well?" Mr Yang asked.
"Yes they are, thanks for your concern!" I replied with a warm smile. We left later and went shopping for suveniors

Some time later, we returned to the school campus and went to our dorm rooms.

I took a bath and flopped on the bed and fell asleep in just a few seconds.

scara POV

"hm..? Your already asleep? but it's only 9.30..." I thought. I went over to him and  patted his head. "Eh whatever...." I thought. I flopped on the sofa and scrolled through instagram. 

__________________________________________________________

BYE IM DONE I GOT NOT MOTIVATION TO WRITE NO MORE

someone give me ideas please i wanna write another book..