Episode 11 Cover of the Magezine

I woke up in a cold morning today. A perfect wheather to sleep in, but the smell of food kept me awake as I noticed Scara making breakfast.
" Yawn* morning... Scara."
" Oh! Morning!"
"What ya making?"
" Pancakes."
I got washed my face and ate breakfast with Scara. "Ding!"
I checked my phone and realized that it was a message from Ms Nahida.
"Good morning Aether! I want to you go to the fashion room by 12p.m sharp today. Please pass this message on to Scaramouche, Xiao, Venti, Kazuha and Heizou. Thanks!"
We need to go to the fashion room by 12 p.m sharp today. I forward the message to Venti, Kazuha, Xiao,  Heizou and Scaramouche.
At the fashion room
It was air conditioned with a bunch of cameras and lights.
"Alright so the reason I want all you you gathered here is because last year we made it on the cover of a magazine. So this year the company called us saying they want atleast 5 of our best looking students and I thought of you guys. Of course I also have include Aether. So this is the outfits you are gunna wear just put this on and yea! Come on I really want to see you guys wear it" Ms Ningguang said as she passed us the outfits. Xiao looked at the outfit and hesitated.
"You'll look fine, just relax." He nodded and went to change. It was a tight jean, black top and a white jacket that's blue on the inside with black boots.
They look something like this

I had a nosebleed from how fine he looked

I had a nosebleed from how fine he looked. " Aether are you okay? Kazuha asked and he went over to help me.

"Alright get into positions. We're about to take the photos now." Ms Ningguang calmed everyone down. We took our photos and had some light refreshments by Ms Ningguang, she has some amazing tastes for food.
After the photoshoot, we thanked the photographer and Ms Ningguang for the photos and the amazing food.

Few months later......
" Good news! You guys made it to the cover page of the ' lights, camera, Pose' Magezine! Nice work guys!" Ms Nahida said with sparkles in her eyes. " I think very soon, you guys I bound to be world wide famous!"
-------------------------------------
Here's more for you simps 😩
I can finally sleep for tmr.
Ok I promise I'll try to write more I just don't have any ideas. I saw the Xiao photo and just had to write this chapter
OK BYE