Episode 6(Over-protective)

The next day

The birds are chirpping and the sun shining in my face. I got up and washed my face and ate my breakfast with Scaramouche. Then I got ready, I wore a white shirt with tight jeans with my shirt tucked in. I tidied up my hair and put it in braid, Scaramouche wore a hoodie with jeans, and we headed to class. we entered the hall where all the music club students were supposed to meet.

"Alright people! Settle down, settle down! I will be doing a roll call then we will procced with lesson!.............Alright so today we won't be doing much today, but today I want to see if you could play the intruments in your hands!"

After lessons, during lunch

I went to the canteen with Scara, bout our food and sat down.

"Aether~! Where have you been? I missed you soo muchh!! I haven't seen you since...umm..." Chloe said as she recalled how long she hasen't seen me, "Since...last...friday? No Saturday! I hope you are doing well~" Chloe said as she tried to hug me but Scaramouche stood in her way, "Why do you always disturb him? Can't you see that his trying to eat his food? Are you that despret for him?" Scaramouche asked with a cold gaze. "UGH! I hate you! you're always with him!" Chloe shouted as she stormed off.

"...."

"Do whatever you want, touch him and I'll break your bones."

Time SKip to Feb 14 (yes the author did this :) )

"Heya Scara!" "oh? Morning Aether~" It's Valentines day which means there was a valentine fare in the school hall. "Come on! Hurry your ass up! I wanna go to the fare!" I whined " Alright, alright let's go" we went to the fare, holding hands~ The were cotton candy, claw machine and much more (The author was lazy) 

As we were eating some cotton candy, I heard a voice behind me said, "I actually hope both your tounges turn purple~" I turned around and it was kazuha. "Kazuha, hey!" 

"Hello Aether and Scara!" 

"Heya Kazu!" 

"where's Venti? I thought he was with you."

"Ah...Venti's busy. Writing a love poem for you two~"

I stood there blushing, not knowing what to say. Scaramouche on the other hand had a calm and unbothered look on his face. "Hey, Kazuha!" It was Heizou. Both Heizou and Kazuha have been friends since last year, and we all know that both of them look good together. "Ah, son there you are." Miss EI said as she walked over to us eating tri-coloured dango, "So, you have found yourselves a Valentine, huh." "Ah yes we did... hey.. where's Miko? Isin't she always with you?" I asked.

"Miko's busy getting students to join the fare, so you may not be seeing her until the fare ends. Ahh... even I feel single without Miko" All of us had a lot of fun playing the games and trying the food.

Time skip to 8p.m at night

"Hey, Scara." I asked

"Hm?"

"Have you ever thought about...y'know....actually k-kissing me...on the lips?"

"Now that you mentioned it, nope, I haven't. Why?" Scara replied as he took a sip of his tea

"Well.. We have been together for quite some time now, and, um..I don't know if you would actually-"

Scaramouch almost choke on his tea " is that what you think of me?"

"No no that's not what I meant, what I meant was-" before I could finish my sentance, Scara put down his cup of tea and walked towards me and pinned me on the bed. 

"If that's what you think of me then I will show you what I'm capable of~" I blushed hard "NO WAI-" before i could finish, Scara had kissed me and slid his hands under my shirt. He put his tounge in and explored my mouth with it.  

"Mmm~..." I moaned.

"Shh shh, enjoy it while it last darling~" Scara whispered in my ear

"Ah~ Scara~"I moaned even harder.

Scarmouche released his grip.

I was still catching my breath and trying to process what just happend. I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could, tripping over air. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will end it here I'm sorry!  I have school and i need to think of ways to make this wet~ ;)

BTW My class is gay so i will take ideas form there  hehe :) 

Author out!