Episode 13( winter break~)

Note: I live in Singapore so i do not know when does winter start and im lazy to google :>

prob a short chapter

______________________________________________________

December 5, during winter morning......

"SCARAMOUCHIE~ GET YOUR ASS UP!" I took the pillow and smacked him on the head multiple times as a way of waking him up.

"NO! GET LOST! LEMME SLEEP YOU IDIOT!" his shouting was muffled...

"Sorry what? I can't quite hear ya when you screaming on your pillow~" I teased as I kept wacking him with my pillow. Scara looked at me, "Get the hell out of my room you fking peice of shit." he cursed at me before throwing his pillow at me. "GET. UP!" I shouted as I wacked him harder. 

"OK OK! IM UP GEEZ!" Scara sat up and threw his pillow at me and dragged his feet to the bathroom. He got out a few minutes later, 

"Happy now...?" Scara asked, trying to sound normal. But his face tells me otherwise, he looked like he was about to murder me. 

"I wanna go out in the snow~ Pretty pleaseeee~" I begged.

"Fine." He said as he took his winter jacket and wore it and got out of the dorm. I followed him out and took a handful of snow and threw it at him. 

"YOU MF-" Scara took a handfull of snow and threw it back at me. "PEICE OF SHIT!"

"Awww~ is Scarapookie mad?~" I stuck my tounge out at him.

"Your shut that mouth of yours before I put it to work." Scara smirked at me.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH! Just how are you gunna do that?~" I smirked back.

"Tsk." Scara took a handful of snow and threw it directly to my face

"MHF!" 

"That's what you get for throwing it at me. Now if your done, can we go back now? I wanna sleep...." Scara groaned

"Ok ok! your no fun..." i muttered

"Too bad~" 

We got back to the dorm and Scara flopped on the bed.

 The rest of the winter break was the same now, Scaramouche slept and Aether visited Kazuha and Venti. A boring winter break, is drawing to a close....

__________________________________________________________________________\

Short chapter cuz im procrastinating and im planning to write another story (I have no ideas on what to write-) and im also reading some other scara fan fics cuz why not.