Episode 4

Minutes later, the door opened, but I was too busy vibing and dancing to Klee's theme. After that, I collapse onto my bed and heard a familiar voice "I didn't know you were this good at dancing!" I turned around to see Scaramouche standing at the door,

"H-how long have you been standing there?" I asked as a was blushing hard. I didn't want anyone to know I have a crazy side. "Long enough to record everything" Scaramouche plastered a friendly smirk on his face. I blushed even harder.

"Hey.. no need to be so embarressed about it. Everyone has a crazy side. Am I not correct?" He said with a reasuring smile.

"Hmph!" That's when I had an idea, i grabbed his phone intended to delete the video. He chased me around the dorm but I lost my  balance and fell on my back. I wanted to get back up back but Scaramouche fell on me and both of our lips touched. I had admit, his lips were soft. 

"Hey Aether I wanted to return-" Venti had came back to return my jacket I had borrowed him the other day but had came in at the wrong time.

"I'll just leave it here and I'll just go" Venti placed down my jacket and dashed off, I just laid there blushing hard praying that he would just forget about everything by tomorrow.

_____________________________________________________

Scara POV

I just came back from Ms Ei's office, I couldn't change my club after all. Just as I opened the door, I saw Aether dancing to Ms Ei's theme, 'He never told me he was good at dancing, I guess I was wrong about him having no talent' I whipped out my phone and recorded Aether dancing and vibing to the music. he must have been tired dancing cuz' he fell on his bed catching his breath

"  I didn't know you were this good at dancing!"  Aether blushed upon seeing me, I guess he didn't want anyone to see his crazy side

"H-how long have you been standing there?" he asked as he was blushing hard.

 "Long enough to record everything" I smirked, he blushed even harder 

"Hey.. no need to be so embarressed about it. Everyone has a crazy side. Am I not correct?" I said with a reasuring smile.

"Hmph!" he said blushing suddenly, he grabbed hmy phone intended to delete the video. I chased I around the dorm but he lost his balance and fell on his back. he wanted to get back up back but instead fell on him and both of our lips touched. His lips were moist and soft.

"Hey Aether I wanted to return-" Venti had came and interupted our moment.

"I'll just leave it here and I'll just go" Venti placed down his jacket and dashed off, he just laid there, blushing. Aether looked and his jacket, and the me and back at his jacket then me.

I had to admit that he was too cute. "G-get off m-me" he said, still blushing. He pushed me away and went to the bathroom. "Ah... first time?" Aether ignored me and closed the door, so I just shrugged it off.

_______________________________________________________________________________

AAHHHHHHHH!!!!! 519 WORDS LET'S GOOO

im starting my first day of school(year 2/ secondary 2) tmr.

So please hurry up and tell me any suggestions for my next chapter/ episode I have 1 week to write the next chapter or more.