Episode 2

Gosh this guy, gets on my nerve every single time!

"Why so quiet? aren't you always the talketive one." Scara smirked

"Whatever..." With that I just left the dorm to find Kazuha. I couldn't help but keep thinking about what Scaramouche said, "What if he's right?" " what if I am really just a whiny kid?" Thoughts filled my head and I didn't realise I bummed someone.

"HEY! Watch where your going!" I looked up to see....ITTO?  I was not expecting to run in to him.

"GAH, so its you! Well? who are you spending the rest of the year in the same dorm with?"

"Someone who I wasen't planning on to seeing for the rest of the year....." I muttered

"Ahh....that must really suck for you. But if your planning stay at someone's dorm if you need to, you could always come to me, head of the Arataki gang, Aratako Itto! Ah well, I gotta get going cya!" Maybe I should visit Venti after kazuha. with that, the whole day has gone by, time sure go by fast. I returned to my dorm to find Scaramouche making food. 

"Oh your back, want some?" 

"No thanks I'm good.." 

"you sure? If not I'll just finish up this portion.... oh yea Ms Ei wanted us to choose a club and choose wisely becuase will be in that club for 2 years. I'm choosing the music club so don't try to join, and even if you did I'm better in the intruments  than you." Scara smirked 

"Why would want to be in the same club as you"

"Ouch, I'm heartbroken, you can't just say things like that to your friend, am I right?"

"We were never friends to begin with"

Scaramouche just glared at me.

"What?"

"Nothing"

With that I went to my laptop and chose the clubs I wanted to join. I had to choose 3 club out of the 10 clubs, I filled in the forms and submit them, waiting for them to reply.

It was 10 p.m, which means it was getting late, I got ready for bed. Hopping that time would go by faster.

Scaramouch POV

"Huh, he went to sleep already? " I walked up to him, sure enough he was sleeping peacefully, he must be really tired. I blushed upon seeing his face,

"He looks cute while sleeping" I thought. I brushed his fringe and sure enough, he didn't feel anything. 

"It's 10:20, I guess I better get to bed." I turned off the lights and went to bed.

The next day

Aether POV

The birds are chirpping and the sun is shinning right in my face. I got up and washed my face. Just as I was about to opened the bathroom door, I heard knocking on the door

"OI! HURRY UP!" Just as I thought, its Scaramouche

"BE PAITIENT WILL YOU?!"

I opened the door I let him use the bathroom. I went ahead and made myself some coffee and got changed. I wore white T-shirt under my hoodie and jeans. Just then Scaramouche walked out.

"Hey~ looking good, where are you going?" Scaramouche smirked

"What are you trying to do? flirt with me?" I replied with a smirk

"Ahh...nevermind" Scaramouche looked away in emberassment, I guess he was trying to flirt with me. But still it was weird, we have known each other for years and was never friends, so to me this was strange feeling.

The room was filled with silence, "Soo...." I said "Are you going to the hear the results?"

"Pfft, nah, they'll most likely be annoucing everyone's club wheather your there or not. So  why don't you do me a favor and help me bring back the results?"

"Ah geez..just how lazy can you get?" I muttered

"What. Did. You. Say?"

"Nothing" with that I left the dorm

___________________________________________________________________

WAHHHH 608 WORDS!!!!!!
WOOOOOOO

CHAPTER 3 COMING OUT SOON! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
1/1/2023

8 PM