Episode 7

Before I start I just want to say that any gay moments starting here are from my class ;) but not the kissing one tho:(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day, during lunch.
Aether was lying on Scaramouche's lap and chatting.
"AETHERR~!!" "OMG why does she always come for me?!!" " Hey Scara I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back!" I said as I dashed off. "Huh? But didn't you went-" he looked around and saw Chloe and understood the mission.
Scara pov

"Hey you! Where Aether?"

" He said he needed to do something important, and why do you care so much?"

" It's none of your business!"
After Chloe left I texted Aether saying that Chloe has left, but the moment he stepped out of the bathroom, Chloe pounced on Aether.

Aether pov
The moment I stepped out of the bathroom Chloe pounced on me. "WHOA! Where did you come from?" I asked clearly praying for her to let go of me.
"I saw you peeking out from the males toilet so I knew you boyfriend lied to me" she said rolling her eyes in disgust. That's when I saw Scara looking around, when he looked in my direction I signaled him to come over and help me. He dash over and grabbed Chloe's hand and twisted it.
"AAHHH! HEY WHAT ARE YOY DOING LET GO YOU FILTHY INSECT!"
"I'm being serious when I say I would break your hand. And who are you calling a insect?" 
"HAH?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? SOME BIG GUY?!"
"What are you trying to act tough? I've warned you already and you didn't listen. This is the price you have to pay."
Chloe wanted to punch Scara but he grabbed it and Chloe flew to a table, crashing into a group of girls and damaging their project.

" Hey! What's wrong with you?! We worked hard on this for weeks and it take one swing from a girl like to to destroy it! You better pay for this! The items are not easy and cheap to buy!" Scolded Amelia
"Ugh calm down the items you have here looks cheap and fake like your hoodie. No need to make a bug fuss!" Chloe said.
" The only fake thing here is your personality! You no life brat." Amelia scolded.
"Amelia I know your angry but i think we should explain the situation to Mr Albedo, I'm sure he will give us an extension." Said Lynn
"Fine, let's go."

" HEY! YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT YOU SAID!" Close screamed as the girls walked out of the canteen.

"Hah? Why should she apologize? She's not wrong and everything she said is true."
" Why you-"

" Aww..are you gunna cry? I'm sorry but you got what you deserve."
C

hloe was so pissed that she Stormed out of the canteen.
"Tch, what a brat." Scara said while holding my hand.
I was still in complete shock from what just happened, sure Chloe deserve it but I still feel bad for her.

Time skip to the end of the last lesson.
" Hey Scara, what you did was amazing during lunch. Can you teach me?" I asked

" Ahh... Sure but not now. Maybe next time." Scara replied with a smile
As we were walking back to our dorm, we overheard Chloe talking, or should I say ranting to her friend about what happened at lunch. So Scara and I decided to listen to what she has to say.
*Cringe warning?*
" ITS NOT FAAAIIRRRR!!! HOW COME THEY GET TO GET AWAY WITH ITTTTT?? WAAAAAAHHH
I HAVE TRIED SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO LIKE MEEEEE, B-B-BUT ALL THEY DO IS PUSH ME AWAY LIKE A USELESS PIECE OF TRASHHH. YOU HAVE TO HEEEELLLPPPP MEEE. UWU"
" Whoa! Calm down I'm sure it not that bad! Maybe try being less, annoying?" Chloe friend said
" B-B-B-BUT AMBERRRR!! UGH WHATEVER YOUR USELESS! I GUNNA CALL MOMMY!" "Yikes, sucks to be her, having to call her mother at this age." I said
" Yeah." Scara replied
"MOMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Chloe screamed. It must have disturbed  Xiao's afternoon nap because he teleported out side Chloe's dorm attempting to kick it down( and he stays 5 rooms to the left) but when he saw us, he looks suprised and asked us what was going on. I told him we would explain later and just enjoy the drama. " YOU AND DADDY ARE ALL THE SAME! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR LOVELY DAUGHTER!!" Then there was a loud thud.
Assuming that Chloe had raged so hard she threw her phone.
Scara, Xiao and I laughed so hard that our sides hurts. It was fun listening to what she had to say. But the time decided to say " Sorry time to go back to your dorms, cuz' it's getting late"
-------------------------------------------
YAY A NEW ACHEIVMENT OFF 798 WORDS WOOOO
Ok but imagine this episode or this whole story in an animation it would be so funny. Anyways bye
Author out!