Episode 5

Friday, 8 a.m.

Aether pov

Today I was expecting the bright sun to wake me up, it did, but when I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see Scaramouche standing at the side of my bed, with a smile. I blushed a little.

"Morning Aether~"

"Um.. Morning?

He went closer and whispered "I made breakfast~" which made me blushed even harder. 

"Ah..SHUBEBEUSHSJD" I thought. Why was he acting like this early in the morning...

I washed my face and went to eat breakfast, I sat at the table and ate my breakfast, but I noticed Scaramouche staring at me.
I waved my hand in front his face to snap him out of his daydream, but instead, he grabbed my hand said "What are you doing? Darling~" I looked at him with pure shock on my face "DID...HE JUST CALL, ME, DARLIIIIINNNGGGG?!" I thought. Without knowing that I'm blushing.
"Why is he so cute?" Scaramouche muttered "Eh?" " What? Did I say something?" I swore I could have heard something, or maybe it's just me.

I got dressed and went to the music class, Scaramouche followed me.
"I kinda forgot that he's in the same club as me.." o thought. As we entered the room, venti ran towards me,
" OMGG, DID AETHER GET A BOYFRIEND??" he said as he shook me "ahh...." I didn't know how to reply as it all started yesterday.
" Well.... Scaramouche kinda fell on top of me trying to get his phone back Soo.... I guess?"
" What do you mean you guess?" Scaramouche said as he sweeped my hair behind my ears and kissed me on my forehead.

"EHHHHH????" I just stood there blushing. I mean he does look cute but that doesn't mean I like him or anything. "Aether~" I turned around to find Chloe, running towards me. "Oh boy..she wasn't kidding when she said she wouldn't leave me." I thought " Hey Aether~ where did you go? I waited outside of your dorm for more than 30 minutes. Oh? And is this... Your boyfriend?" It was obvious that Chloe was disgusted about my choice of relationship but still...

" Yes I am, and who might you be?" Scaramouche asked
" Oh! I am Chloe assistant of Mdm Kujou!" She took out her hand wanting to shake her hand, but scaramouche could see right through he.

"Alright students settle down!" Miss Xinyan called Let's begin our first lesson of the year.............."

After class

"Hey, what was that for? You could have shook her hand back." Scaramouche explained that she onyl wanted to be friends with me to get closer to you.
"I will not let anyone, and I mean anyone especially that girl.get near you." He said in a cold tone. I blushed.
"Why am blushing? Do I like him? Why is it when I'm with him, o get this feeling?" Thoughts filled my head as we went to class.

The rest of the day was pretty much the same Chloe wouldn't leave me alone which makes me uncomfortable, and Scaramouche not letting her get close to me. " Phew.... I'm glade this day is finally over."
" Tell me about it... That Chloe girl is really annoying, she's getting on my nerves."
That's when an idea popped in my head, if Scaramouche wants me, then I could use it so that Chloe would leave me alone.
" Hey.. um... Have you thought about being an official.... y'know, couple" I asked blushing and scratching my head.

" Oh? I thought you never asked~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING SOON!!! WOOOO