Episode 9(birthday surprise 2)

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNY!"

"Oh! Is this all.. for me?"

"Yes Benny! Its for you. I felt bad after knowing your birthday is 29 of Feb, which sadly happends once every 4 years.. So, we wanted do something special for you!"

"Whoa, Thanks guys! Your guys are the best!"

Just then Venti walked in with a box of wine, "Hey guys  look I brought bac-. OH did i come in too late? Anyways.. I got some wine. You can't celebrate a birthday without wine am I right?" That's our typical Venti, bringing wine to every special ocasion.

"Nope, you came In just in time. And thanks for bringing some wine."

"Alright alright, enough chatting, time to get the party started!! WWOOOOOO!"

1 hours passed

Scara got way too drunk and couldn't walk properly.
"Ae~ where are you..?"
Everyone looked and Scara including me, seeing how Scara was walking, I decided to bring Scara back to our dorm but instead, I TRIPPED.
"Ae... I..love......you... I lo-"
In order to shut him up, I kissed him hard on the lips, which, surprised everyone. Amber snap multiple photos, and where does she store those photos? In the scather ( Scara and Aether)
Special albem.
" Both of you are going to end up in a bard's poem~ ehe"

"Ah SHEEJVBERURY" I muttered and carried Scara back to the dorm.

When we got back to the dorm, i wanted to take a bath but Scara grabbed my wrist and said

"Ae... don't leave me... please..." I stopped. I turned around. I walked back to Scara and say beside him. I patted him to sleep. Soon, I fell asleep with him....
____________________________________________________________

OK IM FINALLY DONE!