Welcome to the Marine

N/A: Hello everyone, thank you to everyone who made it this far. I had a few comments on the chapters telling me that there were spelling mistakes. Please let me know so I can correct it. English is not my native language but I will do my best to avoid it.

I created a small Discord server, for those who would like to participate in the projects.

Server link: https://discord.gg/NRADUhUv

POV Fleet Admiral Sengoku

Office of the Fleet Admiral.

Sengoku was still amazed, the results of the kid were prodigious and terrifying at the same time. When the fight ended with Captain Smoker, Sengoku requested that the wounded be taken to the infirmary. The young girl had lost consciousness due to the lack of oxygen caused by the captain's fumes.

Smoker meanwhile had his body completely slashed and suffered a gunshot wound. When his fight was over and he separated from his opponent, a significant amount of blood flowed from his wounds. Even if according to him it was nothing, and he had known much worse, it was still impressive to contemplate.

But what impressed the man in the seagull cap the most was the abilities used by the girl. Sengoku remembered all the abilities she had used during her fights. The most impressive technique remained the one that allowed her to injure the logia. Expecting Kizaru to talk about it is one thing, but seeing it in person was another.

While thinking, he heard a knock on his office door.

Sengoku: Come in!

The five people he had summoned had just arrived: Admirals Kizaru, Akainu, and Aokiji, but also Lieutenant Tashigi and Sergeant Koby who both looked tense, no doubt intimidated by the presence of all the admirals of the Marine gathered in the same room.

"Please sit down" pointing to the sofas in his office. "If I gathered you in my office it is to talk as you can imagine about the case of our new arrival Tanya Degurechaff. I would like your opinions regarding these abilities, and her behavior to determine her future rank".

It was Tashigi who spoke first: "Personally, having fought her, I find her to be a formidable opponent. During my fight, I felt like she's been through a lot of fights in her life, which is weird considering she's just a kid. Her abilities are fearsome and very dangerous, but I doubt it is a devil fruit. Also, I think with our training, she could become a real asset to the Marine in the future."

Aokiji nodded and turned to Tashigi, "Indeed, that's what we concluded too. I don't think she ate a devil fruit either. What worries me is rather her behavior earlier toward the sergeant. I have seen this kind of behavior before, and I am afraid that this event will happen again..."

Akainu: "I don't find it disturbing, she has the mind and the abilities to stop or neutralize pirate vermin. As far as her allies are concerned, she must enforce orders, it is not by being too nice to her troops that you gain respect".

Aokiji: "I imagine that's the kind of mentality you lead your Sakazuki troops with, which explains why you always come back with the most injuries or deaths from your missions."

"Only the weak fall in battle" retorted Akainu who was starting to get angry. It was starting to get red and hot.

Koby and Tashigi were almost curled up on themselves as the tension between the two admirals were strong. Tashigi was starting to bite her nails from the stress, while Koby stomped on the floor several times, trying to look as small as possible.

Sengoku: "Gentlemen please, no fratricidal struggle in the Marine and even less in my office."

The two men stared at each other before looking away without adding anything.