Friendship Is Interesting- Chapter 7

ROSS'S POV

I made everything worse. I let anger consume me. This has never happened to me. I'm referred to as the "chill" friend. The "laid-back" friend. I have to apologize, right now. "I can't run away from him. I have to fix this." I say and stand up. "I understand, Ross." Roy says quietly. "You know I do." He adds. And he's right. He does understand. He has anger issues. This happens to him all the time. I walk downstairs and find Robert crouched, knees to his face on the couch. "Robert.." I say, and wait for him to acknowledge I'm there. "What." He asks. "I'm sorry. I'm making all this worse. I know you were just curious. I know you can't help yourself. I didn't think." I say. I hope he forgives me more than anything. I want him to still like me as a friend at least, even if nothing more. "I- it's ok. You normally don't let out your anger, so you probably have had it built up in you for a while." He says. "Just like Roy seemed to have sadness built up in him." I say as I walk closer to Robert.

ROBERT'S POV

I'm going to forgive him. If I'm going to make this right with Roy, we need to trust each other. And I like Ross. I love Ross. I'm not going to stay mad at him. "I forgive you, ok? But I need to make this right with Roy. Can you ask him if he's ready... to discuss it with me? I want to say sorry but I also don't want to push it on him, so please ask him for me Ross." I say. "I will." Ross responds, and walks back upstairs. I want to be with them. I want us to have a healthy, open, teenage relationship. Where we all accept each other. But I don't know if Ross likes me, if Roy likes me, or if either of them are even some form of gay. 

ROY'S POV

I hear footsteps up the stairs again, and Ross is back. "He forgives me. But he wants to discuss the other situation with you if you're ready." Ross says. "I want this all over with, I want us to forget about this whole thing." I say. "I'm ready. It doesn't have to be a long discussion." I add. Ross and I head downstairs, and I sit next to Robert and Ross sits next to me. "Look, Roy, I didn't mean to snoop. All you wear are sweaters and hoodies, so I was curious if you had legit ANY other clothing, and I saw a binder! I thought I could openly ask you, since I would accept you and I'm pretty sure Ross would too!" Robert says as he looks at me. "I understand Robert. I'm not gonna stay mad at anybody, and I hope nobody stays mad at anyone else. I just want us to enjoy the next few days together, alright?" I say. Robert and Ross both get up. "It's surprisingly almost 11 pm, so should we... you know, go to bed soon?" Ross asks. "Good idea." I say.

ROSS'S POV

"I'm really tired, so maybe we should just head to bed right now." Roy adds. "I want to eat something else, I mean last we ate was like, 5 hours ago." Robert says. I yawn and say, "Yeah, then we can head to bed." I am really tired myself. "Now that I think of it, my clothes are freezing. I'm going to get changed and come back out to help make food." I say, and head upstairs to change into some fresh clothing. I change, and go back downstairs to Roy and Robert cooking some mac n cheese. (I couldn't think of anything else they would eat) "You guys need any help?" I ask. Robert shakes his head. "Nope." Roy says. "We're actually almost done." Roy says, removing the mac n cheese from the stove and dividing it between 2 bowls. "Aren't you going to have some?" I ask. "I'm not really that hungry." Roy says. "Oh cmon, eat something!" I ask. "Nah, I'd rather not." He responds. I take my portion, and Robert, Roy and I head upstairs to eat on Roy's bed. 

ROBERT'S POV

"You guys wanna... do anything while we eat?" I ask blankly. "I don't know, got any ideas Ross?" Roy says. "Hmm... What about a try not to laugh challenge?" Ross suggested, with his v-shaped smile. It was cute. I still haven't stopped liking him, even after he slapped me. I don't blame him. But we aren't supposed to think of that anymore, so, I should try to forget about "That" situation. "Ok!" I say. "Sure!" Roy says, clearly liking the idea. 

(TIME SKIP ABOUT 40 MINUTES LATER)

STILL ROBERT'S POV

"Y'all fuckin suck at this game." I say, as Roy starts giggling again. I'm glad Ross thought of something to cheer everybody up. It is admirable how smart he is. "Maybe we should be going to bed guys." I say. "Robert's right, it is going on 12." Ross says. "Ok. This woke me up a bit, but I have still been pretty tired." Roy agreed. "Aw shit, I forgot to tell you guys. I only have 1 other mattress." He said, while pointing to a giant mattress on the floor. Oh. "At least it's... kinda.. big?" Roy said, trying to make the situation better. Ross and I look at each other. I shrug, and Ross looks away. "Look, maybe I could go look for one in the basement... or-" Roy starts, but I cut him off. "No, I'll sleep on the couch if Ross is uncomfortable sleeping near me." I say. "Robert, the mattress is really big. I'm ok with it if you are. I want you to be comfortable." Ross says. That was not what I was expecting.... "I'll- uh- get you guys some more blankets from my closet. I have too many." Roy says, and walks over to start grabbing some. "Are you sure, Ross?" I ask. "If you are." Ross confirms. After a few minutes, everything is set up.  I lay down, and Ross lays down nearby. We aren't touching, but we are close. After a few minutes, I can hear Roy asleep. Ross is as well. I have trouble sleeping normally, but this is much worse. About 20 minutes pass. I feel an arm around me. "Go to sleep." Ross says in a half-asleep voice. What the fuck- Ross is- his arm- I- If i were a robot I would overheat. But it was comforting. And eventually, sleep overtook me with Ross hugging me.

GAY!! ALSO I'M SORRY FOR MAKING ROBERT'S POV LONGER THAN USUAL ANYWAYS BYEE

Words - 1120