Preparation- Chapter 18

Haha Funny Picture --^

ANYWAYS

ROSS'S POV

I woke up on my bed obviously, not Roy's or a mattress and then remembered we moved to my house for the night. I looked over to Robert, who was still snoozing peacefully. I barely took notice of Robert holding Roy's hand as I headed downstairs. We slept in, it was 12 pm. Oh damn. My mom was already at work, so it was just us three alone in the house. I knew Roy had to go home soon, and I was hoping they would wake up on their own so that me and Robert could talk to Roy before too much later. I still didn't know if I was prepared, but today was the day, he likes me, Robert, both of us, or neither of us back or not. (That's a mouthful)

ROBERT'S POV

I awoke to Ross not next to me anymore, and my hand in Roy's. I gently removed it, stretched, and headed downstairs to Ross sitting on the couch. I sat down next to him. "We tellin Roy today?" I confirm. Ross nods his head as I hear footsteps on the stairs, of which I assume are Roy's. "Hey guys." Roy said, jumping over the arm of the couch. "Damn we slept in." He comments, looking at a nearby clock. "I better get packing, my parents will kill me, and you guys now know that. This information goes to nobody, ok?" He asks. "Yep!" I agree. Ross nods again. Roy heads back upstairs, gets changed and starts packing the few things he brought over.

ROY'S POV

As I packed my Uno cards away and the few articles of clothing I had brought, Robert joined me to pack his few things up as well. Though, he had more since he came directly from my house. We both finished packing, and I got a text from my parents. It read; "We will be home around eight, make sure your home as well."  I texted back "Ok." and put away my phone. I was sad to be leaving my friends so soon. But I'd rather be with my parents than my uncle, and I can't stay with my friends forever. So I went downstairs to tell Ross, and Robert, who had also gone back downstairs already, how long I thought I could stay until we had to leave and I had to go home. I heard something that cut off abruptly as the stairs creaked under my feet along the lines of, "Yeah, when we are heading home." I was honestly starting to get annoyed with whatever they had going on, but maybe I could text them about it later. I didn't know when I could see them after my parents would come home and probably ground me for the small stain on the floor, (From Ross's Blood Obviously) so I didn't want to start anything between us until I got to spend some more time with them. "So, can we leave at six thirty? My parents get home at eight but our houses aren't very far apart, so if we left then we could take our time walking." I suggest. "Ok!" Robert says, and Ross agrees as well. He's been quiet and I don't know why.

ROSS'S POV

I'm so nervous about telling Roy. At least I was SURE Robert liked me back. With Roy, I don't know if he's blushing in embarrassment to be around me or blushing AT me! But we hung out in the meantime, watched a movie, played some more destructive minecraft, (Roy kept blowing shit up of course) and just chatted and had a genuine laugh. Time flew by, and before we knew it it was six thirty. I didn't have to grab anything, Robert grabbed his bag, Roy grabbed his. We headed out the door. We planned to drop off Roy first, and tell him before we leave him at his house to which I then drop off Robert, and head home. We don't know if it'll go well or not, but we really, REALLY hope it does. Especially me. I've liked them for years now, both of them. But I am thankful I'm dating one of them.

ROBERT'S POV

I go over the plan in my head. Me and Ross plan to just nod at each other to indicate we want to tell him. It's all about eye contact, which thank god we aren't afraid to make anymore. Well, I'm not. Ross was never one for eye contact to be honest. Time goes by fast as we chat, but not as fast as my heartbeat. I swear, even though I think Roy likes me back, I might just faint. But, I hold it together as we walk. As we can see Roy's house though, the feeling gets worse. I take slight deep breaths to calm down, hoping Roy won't notice. He doesn't. At least I don't think he does. We walk on. I calm down a bit. Even if he doesn't like me back, I still have Ross. We finally made it. Before Roy walked in, we walked him over in front of the fence, and Ross started. "Roy?" "Yeah?" He asks. "We have something we both need to tell you." Ross says, and looks at me. I nod, and my heart races as Ross starts.

HAHAHAHAHAHA WAIT WILL CHAPTER 19 >:]

I KNOW IT WAS SHORTER AND I'M SORRY!!! :[

Word count - 910 Words <3

Thanks for reading though guys! Chapter 19 out soon. (I type fast)